Laptop Repairs - Toshiba P25 S609

rcm

Hi ,

I am in posession of a Toshiba P25 S609 Laptop . Having made plenty of experience in Thailand with Toshiba in BKK i wanted to ask if somebody knows how to fix my Laptop.

Here is the Problem : My Computer starts without any Problem and after a couple of minutes (this varies in time) the Screen goes Blank . I brought my Laptop than to Pantip and one of the Repair shop said that the switch for open/close the Laptps Screen is at fault . I said fine i dont need this switch and he bridged this ...but same problem consists.

If i connect an external Monitor it works ...but thats not really my point of having a laptop.

Anybody here who can help?

Either post a reply or send a PM ,

Thanks in advance,

rcm :o

Hi ,

I am in posession of a Toshiba P25 S609 Laptop . Having made plenty of experience in Thailand with Toshiba in BKK i wanted to ask if somebody knows how to fix my Laptop.

Here is the Problem : My Computer starts without any Problem and after a couple of minutes (this varies in time) the Screen goes Blank . I brought my Laptop than to Pantip and one of the Repair shop said that the switch for open/close the Laptps Screen is at fault . I said fine i dont need this switch and he bridged this ...but same problem consists.

If i connect an external Monitor it works ...but thats not really my point of having a laptop.

Anybody here who can help?

Either post a reply or send a PM ,

Thanks in advance,

rcm :o

I have had good experiences with the repair guys at Zeer mall in fact last week with a visiting farang business aquaintance who had tried to get his laptop repaired in 4 different countries went with me to Zeer 3 hours later ( we went for a pizza ) it was done cost 3500 baht plus new rechargable batteries fitted as well .

Zeer is under the Asia Airport hotel up past the airport ...the small laptop repair shops are on the ground floor at the back . Our computer whiz kids from work also go there and only use Pantip for new purchases .

Edited by rcalsop