Peircing 'down There'

Uma~~

Has anyone had a peircing down below?

It was something I was thinking about recently, I have heard it can cause problems but I have also heard that it can make bumpy bus journey's rather.. exciting.

Edited by Uma~~

:o Gosh. Seems rather a dramatic step simply to make a bus ride more interesting... do you fancy your conductor or something?

I had an acquaintance back in England who had it done several years ago and she did say riding her Vespa was never the same. However, I have never heard (nor did I seek) reports of more intimate action.

My niece got that done; specifically she had her clitoral hood pirced. Apparently it heals more rapidly than, say, an ear or navel piercing, taking only a few days to heal. She did a lot of research as to which specific type of piercing to get. Not everyone can get the "best" (most sexually stimulating) type as anatomy varies quite a bit and not all hoods can be pierced. Do your research online first.

Beyond that, she's happy with it. I think her husband is, too. We don't talk about it a LOT, you know.

Not something I should rush into then.

I was hoping to get it done before I go back to Dubai. Thought about getting it done in England before I return here at the end of the year but it is so much cheaper here.

Edited by Uma~~

i was looking into that a while ago uma. but it takes someone very specifically trained to do a good job. its not something to be mucked around with really.

having said that there is a lot of online information that you can seek regarding this. some piercing studios even have forums! (note to george: start up genital piercing section) :o

one woman even has a tattoo of a butterfly down there with piercings all over! amazing stuff. not something that particularly floats MY boat, but whatever does it for you is good!

good luck.

Edited by donna

Be really, really careful with where you choose to get this done if you do. Places in Thailand have been known to re-use needles and while they are probably sterilized they can be dull... not good and not a sign that they really care about their customers. Certain pierces (like eyebrows) can cause permanent nerve damage and paralysis if done wrong. Don't do it in Thailand, please.

Keep in mind that while you can take out the jewelry if you decide that you don't want it any more, some of the changes a piercing makes are permanent. Any piercing does form scar tissue and while it may make some things more sensitive (only while the jewelry is in), the scar tissue has reduced (if any) sensitivity. If it gets infected, you will have to take it out and still have some scar tissue. Getting it done a second time is much more difficult and some piercers advise against it.

Most good tattoo artists will ask how long you have wanted to make a permanent change on your body before getting work done. A year+ is the right answer, since doing something like this on a lark is not a good indication that you will like it in the years to come. Unless it is really important to you, I'd say don't do it.

Not for me, I'm too squemish.

I did meet a guy once who had sort of tiny little metal balls inserted around the top of his willy. His girlfriend liked that...

It's called fang mook - "burying the pearl." A tradition in some villages in Chiang Mai province.

It was something I was thinking about recently, I have heard it can cause problems but I have also heard that it can make bumpy bus journey's rather.. exciting.

G'day Scampy, nice Troll, but not as good as the sidecar on a jet ski. :o

G'day Scampy, nice Troll, but not as good as the sidecar on a jet ski. :o

:D:D