Cigars In Thailand

coreyw123

Scottish humidor at the castle this summer.

-------------------------------------------------------

Not Skyfall i hope.

And i assumed that a "the castle" was akin to the US version of a "man cave".laugh.png

NanLaew

I'll pm you my sources, no prob. But if you're a regular Cuban buyer, i'm sure you already know them.

PS, I agree about most of the Cobiha's, I just like the siglo vi' VERY much. but at +300/box, i only get a box a year at max. Its hard to justify more at that price. The partagas series D #4's i love, but i end up smoking 2 to 3 sticks a pop if i'm not too careful. Hard to justify that also.

For everyday smokes, i like Carlos Toranos "the brick". Its Carlos Torano's blems. about 48-50 ring gauge, but a box press, so its hard to say the ring gauge exactly. and about 7" in length. Generally a medium maduro. at $62 per bundle, its a great buy at under $3 a stick.

So my night out (or golf) with the boys start out with a Cuban and single malt scotch, or great tequila, and finishes with JD, grand marnier, michalada, or some other drink with the Bricks :D.

PS, I'm still looking for a source of bulk tobacco in TL folks. Maybe at the JJ market mall?

Come on, throw me a bone.

Someone must have some intel out there.

PM me if you don't want to say in the clear.whistling.gif

• 2 months later...

The website for Pacific Cigar (the official regional distrubutor) for habanos has a list of locations that you can rely on to be legit. Many other places will also sell cubans but as resellers. Those of us who buy in quantity buy mail order from Hong Kong as already mentioned.

I smoke Villiger cigars, at I can buy them at 7-11 in Bangkok, for about 200 baht. They are swiss made, using Cuban tobacco. Five in a box. The nearest thing to the real thing, unless you are willing to pay 10 USD for Romeo y Julieta Number 3 for one cigar.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few Casablanca maduro cigars I would like to unload before I go back to US. I did not finish my annual allotment for a variety of reasons - brought too many this year, did not get out camping enough, forgot them one trip, can't smoke in the apt, can't afford good whiskey in the bars in BKK - like that. Good all round smoke and great value. Stored in fridge. Do not want to post to classifieds as this is tobacco product, mods be kind.

• 3 months later...