Caught Drink Driving In Thailand And Put In Prison

Todd1985

Yer cool chivas... I think your the first person to say that on this thread, never made a mistake in life, probably not your probably like the other 200 dick heads who have posted to my thread who haven't.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Yeah. Their moves are along the purest. That's why they came to Thailand. The prime example of the caucasian race. LOL. You should laugh at them. Yet everytime I go somewhere and see falangs, they are always drinking, or are going to drink, no matter what time of the day. The best ones are those, who sit all by themselves at Thai-shops, drinking beer alone, because their Thai spouses wouldn't allow them to drink much beer at home.

Drunk Drivers...bang em up, and hang em high.....yeah right, let's lock up half the country.

@ chivas( or Chivas Regal) I'll bet that you won't have the guts to tell me,...." drunk drivers, bang em up".....in my face.

I drove drunk, got banged up, deported, and guess what? I'm back.

I'd rather make a mistake and learn from it to gain more experience, then just sit home bragging about other people's mistakes in a Forum.

I guess it's true what they say. "....on the internet no one knows you're a dog."

OP, good luck with your, well "screwed up case". Shouldn't have happened that way. Just unlucky to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Happens to the best of us. Get your lawyer or whatever you need, and sort it out. I'm still following your thread, and so do many others.

I've been in prison, and have never heard of a case like yours, EVER. Having a court date, but getting blacklisted? Well, I guess the advertising of "Unseen in Thailand" has some truth to it. Thais and their "Mental Box". Thairific, isn't it?

GL

Star Dust

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once I am asking a question, not looking for a lesson in life. Cheers to anybody posting any positive information.

Asking for advice on TV is pretty hard to come by. This thread is now over 300 posts long how many offering helpful advice without judgement?

Remember if you choose to judge someones actions you have to accept being judged yourself so all BM's who have never done anything wrong please post and I am sure Todd1985 will actually listen to you. As for the rest of the keyboard gangsters get a life.

BTW met anyone nice on Facebook recently?

• Like 1

Lol para yer last night! Anyway I think you worked out going on any way sounds like I'm bail, ahhh got to work hate night shift

Wanna share any details about 'her'?

I have a feeling you will get the same sentence as before 32 days which is harsh going on what others have received but a lot less than most countries. This time mate stay in and get it out the way will ya!

Hey at least you have the choice to be able to work mate imagine if you didn't get the permission to leave......

Drink Drivers...........Bang em up and Hang Em High.................coffee1.gif

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubtwink.png

Your logic Star Dust requires a fool not only to know he is a fool but to accept it as well.

Anyways without fools posting useless BS where is the fun for the likes of us? ;-)

• Like 1

Yes you are for sure a alcoholic drinking during the Christmas holidays and I'm a hardened criminal. Haha

Why do you always get to be the gangster it must be my turn by now!

Maybe it is lol! I pretty sure you told me what I need to know and that person on fb, well pretty saucy lol

Saucy Gangster? Kinda has a ring about it....... ;-)

Amazing; convicted criminals criticizing those who say the truth.

These Pattaya guys love befriending others the same as if we are all alcoholic mongers then of course it is all right.

Do you wanna explain who you are referring to when you say 'convicted criminals'?

Be VERY careful making accusations like that mate they have a nasty habit of knocking at your door....

He is refering to people like me, even I have never been in Pattaya.

Reminds me of an old saying: Fake people have an image to maintain, but real people just don't care.

Amazing; convicted criminals criticizing those who say the truth.

These Pattaya guys love befriending others the same as if we are all alcoholic mongers then of course it is all right.

Do you wanna explain who you are referring to when you say 'convicted criminals'?

Be VERY careful making accusations like that mate they have a nasty habit of knocking at your door....

He is refering to people like me, even I have never been in Pattaya.

Reminds me of an old saying: Fake people have an image to maintain, but real people just don't care.

He is using the plural I want to know who else he is accusing.

Dunno why all the ordeal.

I melted the portable breathalyser and was taken to the station, when there I asked the officer how much for me to walk out the door now with no conviction........ 20k he said and 20k is what he got, even drove me back to my car so I could continue to the next party.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubtwink.png

You Pair crack me up.................cheesy.gif

Hang em high and yes Buddy boy I'd say it to your Boat Race......w00t.gif

Again using the plural but not defining the second person.

If by chance you are referring to me then I will gladly give you the chance to say it to my 'boat race'. Drop me a PM and I am sure we can meet up somewhere thats if you are more than an keyboard gangster.

Be careful mate not all TV BM's are geriatrics........

Edited by Para

don't argue with a e-thug thumbsup.gif

Point taken. Just get so bored with these mugs sitting at a computer thinking they can reinvent themselves into something they can never be. My old man taught me if I couldn't back it up not to say it.

Must be my time of the month!

If by chance you are referring to me then I will gladly give you the chance to say it to my 'boat race'. Drop me a PM and I am sure we can meet up somewhere thats if you are more than an keyboard gangster.

I aint your "mate" and no Geriatric either..........

You're condoning Drink Driving correct me not. That alone should get you a stretch quite frankly.

What's a BM?

I hope you have been to get a blood test since, because you should know that HIV is rife in Thai Prisons, plus a lot of other nasty infections that have very long names. Better to be safe than sorry, but you already know what sorry feels like.

One friday evening,when I was in between wives, I was totally getting smashed with a copper friend down onnutside, I kept telling him its a friday night, i would mostly get done at an alcohol check point, he said to just call him. we went to his sisters birthday and to some karaoke, and got super smashed. We were using his truck all this while, then a lady friend calls me and says she is some club at Thonglor, and cant drive and some of her realy nice and cute gfs are sleeping it off in the general area., Cop takes me to where my car was and repeats, call me if anyone stops me. I head to Thonglor, 100 meters in, its a blow point, window comes down, I blow, told to park very well after surrendering my licence. I park properly. call my evening drinking partner, he says give the phone to the nearest cop, which I did, after about 3 mins, there was tap on the var I was taken to the big officer on the side of the road, he still had my phone.he asks me how many beers have I had, I can t even remember honestly the estimate, I came back with some with my dinner, he asks me can you drive, I said very well. he hands my Licence and phone back to me and I leave.

Lady friend just wanted to go eat noodles at 4 am in the morning thats why she called me to come. Nice escape there.

Thonglor police with their alleged anti foreigner stance, with my being black(awesomely good looking), let me off, on a word of someone over the phone.

I live across the river in Bangkok, I know points where i can drink and hop on the toll way home without meeting any checkpoint. personally, alcohol doesnt impair my reasoning or driving abilities, and for the odd 10 minutes i can handle my driving home.

One friday evening,when I was in between wives, I was totally getting smashed with a copper friend down onnutside, I kept telling him its a friday night, i would mostly get done at an alcohol check point, he said to just call him. we went to his sisters birthday and to some karaoke, and got super smashed. We were using his truck all this while, then a lady friend calls me and says she is some club at Thonglor, and cant drive and some of her realy nice and cute gfs are sleeping it off in the general area., Cop takes me to where my car was and repeats, call me if anyone stops me. I head to Thonglor, 100 meters in, its a blow point, window comes down, I blow, told to park very well after surrendering my licence. I park properly. call my evening drinking partner, he says give the phone to the nearest cop, which I did, after about 3 mins, there was tap on the var I was taken to the big officer on the side of the road, he still had my phone.he asks me how many beers have I had, I can t even remember honestly the estimate, I came back with some with my dinner, he asks me can you drive, I said very well. he hands my Licence and phone back to me and I leave.

Lady friend just wanted to go eat noodles at 4 am in the morning thats why she called me to come. Nice escape there.

Thonglor police with their alleged anti foreigner stance, with my being black(awesomely good looking), let me off, on a word of someone over the phone.

I live across the river in Bangkok, I know points where i can drink and hop on the toll way home without meeting any checkpoint. personally, alcohol doesnt impair my reasoning or driving abilities, and for the odd 10 minutes i can handle my driving home.

Until you get into an accident... That happens only once. Yet another irresponsible drunkard let loose on thai roads because he has a "police friend". rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

I hope you have been to get a blood test since, because you should know that HIV is rife in Thai Prisons, plus a lot of other nasty infections that have very long names. Better to be safe than sorry, but you already know what sorry feels like.

Can u catch HIV twice?

I aint your "mate" and no Geriatric either..........

You're condoning Drink Driving correct me not. That alone should get you a stretch quite frankly.

I don't actually think you have any mates so be best if you just accepted one.

No one has condoned drink driving so you are wrong, not surprisingly. Try reading the thread, mate.