Mukdahan/savannakhet

sunny and hot

Hi,

Anyone know if there are an decent bars in Mukdahan or Savannakhet to watch the footy?

I am due to arrive a couple of hours before the match on Monday evening and I think I can choose to stay or go over the border.

Also, does anyone know what time the last bus is from Mukdahan?

Cheers

Gaz

• 1 month later...

Footy? Do you mean the Hawks v Geelong Easter Monday block buster game from the 'G'? rolleyes.gif

No Manchester United v Chelski

Football will always be the beautiful game worldwide and I cringe when I hear the americans call it soccer, even the central and south americans call it Football, petty about their embrassing northern neighbours.

Footy? Do you mean the Hawks v Geelong Easter Monday block buster game from the 'G'? rolleyes.gif

Football will always be the beautiful game worldwide and I cringe when I hear the americans call it soccer, even the central and south americans call it Football, petty about their embrassing northern neighbours.

beautiful game lol for ladies perhaps ....

Football is the beautiful game worldwide and it always makes me cringe when americans call it soccer, even the central and south americans call it Football, only to be embrassed by their northen neighbours.

Maybe thats why it will never take off over there like it has eveywhere eles in the world because the very name causes confusion for them. cheesy.gif