Whose For The Drop?

rijit

8ish games to go and relegation's topical, So whose it gonna be then lads?

At the mo it looks like reading and qpr are nailed on,and then it could be one in 5?

i'de go villa, but it could all hinge on wigan v villa on the last day of the season!!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough choice for number 3. If Redknapp wins the derby anything could happen!

Yeah big one 2 moro 4 qpr , win and 26 pts and there's still half a chanse they could stay up, lose and could well be chow chow qpr

wonder what relegation means in lost income? 60 mil?

Do not care as long as QPR go down and down and down I read there 4 year plan and watched there dvd when they came up b4 there were so up them selves. So maybe there 10 year plan is to try and get out of div 2

QPR, Reading and Villa.

Real shame about Villa. Stood by the manager, great youth talent, just won the NextGen, but that first team needed a couple of seasoned pros to balence the rest of the team. i really hope they stay up but i just don't think they have the defense required to win the games.

QPR, Reading and Villa.

Real shame about Villa. Stood by the manager, great youth talent, just won the NextGen, but that first team needed a couple of seasoned pros to balence the rest of the team. i really hope they stay up but i just don't think they have the defense required to win the games.

The third spot is still too close for me Carms. Looking at the table and some of the crucial games still to play, there's still lots of twists and turns with any of these below, me thinks. Out of this lot, I really want Stoke to get sent down. Hopefully in the lower division they may change their style of Rugby Football and come up a better team. The rest of those at least try and play a form of entertaining football.

12 Southampton 34

13 Stoke 34

14 Norwich 34

15 Newcastle 33

16 Sunderland 31

17 Wigan 30

18 Aston Villa 30

19 QPR 23

20 Reading 23

• Like 1

I think Reading and QPR are all but certain to go down.

I reckon Wigan will survive as they are a better side than their current position suggests.

But the 3rd spot.....I reckon it depends on the Di Canio factor....if he reverses the losing trend then I think it will be Villa as they tend to fall apart quite easily.

Norwich.....1 win in 15.....thats shocking form but realistically they only need about 4 points to survive.....would be a disaster for them if they went down after splashing 8.5m on Van Wolfswinkel.

Liverpool because nobody really likes them, Man City because it turned out it all was a lie, and Sunderland because............well you know.

Ooops sorry, that was my wish list.

QPR, Reading, and Wigan.

Bye bye Arry. Back down to small team football where you belong. Bet your journo mates wont be following you around for quotes so much nowlaugh.png

Edit: Hadn't noticed that the Leeds job is now vacant (there's a surprise, not). P'raps he'll jump ship and try out oop north if Tony Fernandes turns off the cash. Maybe we'll get our AA routes from Ubon to Pukhet and Chiang Mai back clap2.gif

Edit edit: Oh no - just seen that QPR play at Wigan on Saturday. It would be just like Arry to win there and scupper my cheap seats having taken the pee out of him. QPR still won't stay up.

I'm hoping for Stoke, but Sunderland will do, for the contentious place (both would be a godsend!). Both negative boring sides! Take yer buses and park em in the lower divisions will yer!

Edited by SantiSuk
  • Like 2

Bye bye Arry. Back down to small team football where you belong. Bet your journo mates wont be following you around for quotes so much nowlaugh.png

Edit: Hadn't noticed that the Leeds job is now vacant (there's a surprise, not). P'raps he'll jump ship and try out oop north if Tony Fernandes turns off the cash. Maybe we'll get our AA routes from Ubon to Pukhet and Chiang Mai back clap2.gif

Edit edit: Oh no - just seen that QPR play at Wigan on Saturday. It would be just like Arry to win there and scupper my cheap seats having taken the pee out of him. QPR still won't stay up.

I'm hoping for Stoke, but Sunderland will do, for the contentious place (both would be a godsend!). Both negative boring sides! Take yer buses and park em in the lower divisions will yer!

Redknapp will be off as soon as a nice offer comes to the fore. I wonder what Pompey fans are thinking looking at QPR, their league position and their wage bill

You can add Stoke to the list. They were truly awful against Villa. Shawcross made Agbonglahor look like Usain Bolt. Pulis has assembled a team of slow,ponderous logs of wood. He showed more energy in his coach's box than the rest of his team put together. Without Adam in midfield,they are devoid of ideas and talent which doesn't mean that I rate him much of a player.

If QPR lose tonight, that's it for them I think. Too close to call on the third one but there are some interesting games yet to play which will be defining. Sunderland V Newcastle could be very interesting.

It will be interesting, because I doubt if either want to see the other relegated and give up one of the biggest local derbies in the country.

QPR, Reading and Villa.

QPR and Reading for sure, but still a few teams who could join them. Please let it be those Stoke cart horses and their <deleted> of a manager.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

QPR, Reading and Villa.

QPR and Reading for sure, but still a few teams who could join them. Please let it be those Stoke cart horses and their <deleted> of a manager.

Agree.

Yeah if your looking strictly at getting rid of boring dross than stoke have to be top of the pops,don't really take 2 much notice of them tbh but seems 2 me they've really not been getting good results since they lost/got rid of pennant and started to play with just one winger

Edited by rijit

If QPR lose at the weekend they are down if that isn't the case already.

During the 2011/12 season their wages to revenue ration stood at 90%. That was before the big redknapp spend of six months ago.

I would have thought Remy, Samba, Cesar and a few others should be up for grabs come monday.

During the 2011/12 season their wages to revenue ration stood at 90%. That was before the big redknapp spend of six months ago.

I would have thought Remy, Samba, Cesar and a few others should be up for grabs come monday.

Can't see them doing a Wigan. Can see Wigan and Sunderaland not doing well in the final stages and one of them taking the third spot. After Saturday's performance Villa will have the momentum to escape. They deserve to - good fans - big historic club (who seem to have been in the top flight all my life and to have won nothing all my life!) - good manager. Would love Stoke to go down but they have the best team of all of these, on paper.

It'd be an interesting fire sale. I'd think Cesar and Remy would definitely draw a lot of interest.

Can't see them doing a Wigan. Can see Wigan and Sunderaland not doing well in the final stages and one of them taking the third spot. After Saturday's performance Villa will have the momentum to escape. They deserve to - good fans - big historic club (who seem to have been in the top flight all my life and to have won nothing all my life!) - good manager. Would love Stoke to go down but they have the best team of all of these, on paper.

They won the league and European cup in my lifetime and I'm not that old....

It'd be an interesting fire sale. I'd think Cesar and Remy would definitely draw a lot of interest.

I think the best buy would be Samba. Theres a few clubs that could do with him

While I disagree with you that Stoke have the better players,it's grit,determination and a team's battling qualities, that get them out of the mire at this time of the season. Some of Stoke's team, against Villa, looked like they were above all that 'fighting for survival' rubbish.They have a chance to redeem themselves, against a United team, who look like they've made up their own mind that their season has finished,no matter what Ferguson tries to drum into them.