Reward For Stolen Car

kubota

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One would think that car will surface soon. Got to be a one of a kind in Pattaya. The only reuseable part is the engine tranny & rearend. Tough to hide this older collectors car. Good luck in finding it. Chances are some dikhead needed a ride home & the 70's models are way to eay to hotwire.

I have some "information about this" -- The car in the picture was stolen yesterday, 2nd April 2013, from Jomtien beach around Soi 5-6 at 12:00 o'clock (noon or midnight, I am not sure). Sorry, I don't know any more. Is this enough information to get the reward, or at least a part of it -- maybe B20? tongue.png

Edited by Thailaw

Have to keep our eyes open for it when out and about. Hope they have not changed the number plate, scrapped it or moved it on somewhere and that you get it back.

As you say that is my worries.

I've found the car...I sent you a message with my telephone number.

Don't tease. This is serious stuff.

I love cars as you probably do. Not teasing. I am waiting for a call. I was trying to figure out how to retrieve messages on this Forum, and can't figure it out. I don't use private messages much. If car owner is watching my number (I know you are not supposed to do this) <snip>

Edited by craigt3365
removed phone number
  • Like 1

Yes, that is the car....between Jomtien 15 and 16 on Jomtien Beach Road, on the ocean side. I have not received a phone call from the owner yet. However, the moderator forwarded my number. While I went back, I did see a guy parked behind, so assume that was TV member Johng.

Yes I see the OP has not came back on so would like to know if he got it back ok? Why it was just 2 kilometres down the road? Did he leave the keys in it when it was stolen? Did the guy who found it get the 50k reward?

This is quite an exciting post so OP please let us all know?

Be careful guys!!!!

The beach vendor who's plot this car is parked in front of thought that it was booby traped w00t.gif

she says can you please move it quick as it's affecting her buisiness, ie no one can park and use the beach chairs

Yes, that is the car....between Jomtien 15 and 16 on Jomtien Beach Road, on the ocean side. I have not received a phone call from the owner yet. However, the moderator forwarded my number. While I went back, I did see a guy parked behind, so assume that was TV member Johng.

Yes that was me with my " classic " car parked behind laugh.png

left about 6pm car was still sitting there....waiting, lots of poeple where interested in it stoped and had a good look at it.

Glad it has been found.

I saw a similar car a few years back, It had all the windows and roof removed, and had a repaint job in pink emulation paint.

Some kids dressed in military fatigues, tin helmets and armend with "Super Soaker's" were driving it.

Edited by Basil B

No news from me. I hope he recovered it without problem, it did look driveable. But no word from the owner, yet.

However he must have seen you PM or post as he was online at 5pm, so about 1 1/2 hour earlier., so the least he could have done is give you a call.

Something doesn't add up.

No news from me. I hope he recovered it without problem, it did look driveable. But no word from the owner, yet.

However he must have seen you PM or post as he was online at 5pm, so about 1 1/2 hour earlier., so the least he could have done is give you a call.

Yeah, it does seem odd that there has been no word back from the owner after people have been keeping their eyes open AND one person found it.

I see from the photos it has had a prang. Does not look serious but the consequences of a prang - say with a m/c - could have been nasty.

In the original photo posted by the op it is not 100% certain if the wing was dented prior to the theft.

BTW... good on johng for being so eagle eyed. i too hope you get the reward and that everything is kosher smile.png

edit typos from sticky fingers :P

Edited by pattayadingo

Yeah, it does seem odd that there has been no word back from the owner after people have been keeping their eyes open AND one person found it.

I see from the photos it has had a prang. Does not look serious but the consequences of a prang - say with a m/c - could have been nasty.

In the original photo posted by the op it is not 100% certain if the wing was dented prior to the theft.

BTW... good on johng for being so eagle eyed. i too hope you get the reward and that everything is kosher smile.png

edit typos from sticky fingers tongue.png

If you look at the headlights it's not the same. Bumper is bent pretty bad. I had one exactly like it years ago.