Flights To Uk

battersea

I am looking to fly to UK with the Mrs and come back in mid-September.

I have looked at the Thai and Eva Air websites and they are asking 85,000 THB.

Is this a normal price ?

Are there travel agents in Bangkok or elsewhere that can offer better deals than the airlines directly ?

Any help would be appreciated.....;

Is that price for the 2 of you ? or each ?

No idea of your dates but just put in depart 23 April.......... return 19 Sept on the 2 airline i like

Royal Jordanian air = total price each to LHR 52,700 baht (Per passenger including Taxes, Fees and Surcharges)

Royal Brunei air = total price each to LGW 49,300 baht (Per passenger including Taxes, Fees and Surcharges)

Have used T.V. Air Bookings before http://www.plusibe.com/IBESTDWebTH/MasterPricerTxSTATvAir.aspx?proc=d83c3676-2eaa-4eab-8929-b5abe11c5bb4&SC=BKKTG210W.

put in same depart 23 April.......... return 19 Sept, start price 35,500 baht

Sri Lankan Airways -

Depart 24 June onwards - THB 32,725/return/person

I think if you depart Wednesdays & Saturdays it is a couple of hours connection in Colombo. Other days overnight at their expense, same on return, overnight CMB.

You don't say when you want to depart or how long you want to be away.

Edited by UbonOz

You could also try moxtravel. I used them the last couple of years. This year I was checking flights every day like someone else said, Eva Air were really expensive and then later on they started to come down. I guess they have to bring the prices down later because they realise they can't sell them at such a high price. Just guessing though. So you might actually be too early.

If you like to live dangerously you could use Air India or Aeroflot for less than THB 30,000/return/person

Can you show me an over 3 month ticket link at this price please?

OP if you are going for over 3 months your ticket will be more expensive and as stated the cheapest are Air India, Aeroflot, Egypt Air, China Southern etc. It's much cheaper coming here, my son has a flight with EVA connecting with BA to CM for £601. You can almost double that for booking the other way!

If you like to live dangerously you could use Air India or Aeroflot for less than THB 30,000/return/person

Can you show me an over 3 month ticket link at this price please?

OP if you are going for over 3 months your ticket will be more expensive and as stated the cheapest are Air India, Aeroflot, Egypt Air, China Southern etc. It's much cheaper coming here, my son has a flight with EVA connecting with BA to CM for £601. You can almost double that for booking the other way!

I only checked Mox Travel to get the less than THB 30,000 fare, depart end June return September.

Just paid 33,290 baht return from BK to Manchester,flying on the 3rd june,returning 19th June,using Etiihad.I wanted to go back August 3rd but the same flight was 49,000 baht.

Edited by somtampet

Buying single tickets both ways is sometimes cheaper than extended returns. From Bangkok, Srilankan and Egyptair are both fairly cheap with direct bookings. Jet Airways back with Expedia always available. Recently paid just over 90,000 for three people using this method. Thais only need a ticket out of the UK-doesn't matter if it is with the same airline or not.