Hotel Pools Available For Use By Non Guests

willfreeman

Right next door to HKR, the Orchid Hotel has a pretty nice pool. I don't know about daily rates, but monthly membership to all the rec facilities was 1200 baht last time I paid.

Just about any place with a pool will sell a day pass.

The Lotus hotel behind the Orchid also has a pool that non-guests can use. I forget the price.

There is also the 700 year old stadium pool. http://a.northernthailand.com/chiangmai-sports/swimming/97-700-years-stadium-pools.html

Yes. That Lotus Hotel pool is really nice and a great size for lap swimming. I do not recall the exact price but inquired recently and it has become quite expensive in recent years.

The Eco Resort has a lovely pool set in a lush garden. The fee is 100 baht per day which includes a towel. It is well worth the price. I usually pack a picnic and spend the day. There are sun beds and tables and chairs set around the pool with umbrellas. There is a restaurant on site that will deliver your meal to the pool area but the food is so so and a bit overpriced. I have tried other hotel pools and this one is definitely my favourite. Here is their website:

http://www.ecoresortchiangmai.com/default-en.html.

Enjoy.

The Chiang Mai University pool is open 10 AM to noon, 1:30-5 PM. Closed on Mondays.

I find it can be a little crowded in the afternoon.

There are showers and lockers available, but take your own lock since there is often no one at the desk to issue locks.

Towels are not provided.

The Hillside 4 condo pool on Huay Keow Rd is currently being renovated. Should be nice when finished and they have a health club one can use it through.

There is also one of the roof. 16th floor, ok pool, great view.