3G/wifi Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 In Chiang Mai 32 Or 64 Gb Version

Lobin

I know DTAC are selling the 16GB 3G/Wifi Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 in Chiang mai, but what about the 32 or 64 GB version. 3G AND wifi needed. Any suggestions as to where to buy these particular models.

Edited by Lobin

It has expandable storage through an SD card right? With that in mind (can swap in a 64Gb card), do you still need the larger internal storage?

Apparently yes expandable, although from what I have read only 32GB, reports of 64 not working. I thought the same, but would still like an initial storage bigger than 16, it soon ran out on previous portabel devices I had!

Looked at them last evening. Samsung Galaxy tab 2 10.1 Third floor Airport Plaza. Nearly 19,000 baht. Only a 32gb micro sd card will work in it. Best part is the speakers are in the front not behind.

Looked at them last evening. Samsung Galaxy tab 2 10.1 Third floor Airport Plaza. Nearly 19,000 baht. Only a 32gb micro sd card will work in it. Best part is the speakers are in the front not behind.

I think its the Galaxy note 10.1 I am after as opposed the 10.1 tab 2, should have had the added stylus? The tab 2 is a different model I believe. Although the price is similar to what I have seen online with dtac.

The note is the smaller screen. Hope you have good eyes.

I don't think people care. Look at the popularity of reading and watching things on a smart phone. Any one looking for a up and coming career might want to check out being an eye doctor in 20 years.