Health Hazards Of Cleaning Bowels With Thai Water.

BuaBS

Now here is a question for male gays here in Thailand.
We eat Thai food and you now it doesn't always come out cleanly on the other side.

Now I'm not gay , but since more than a year I have been misusing the Thai bumgun
as a enema after going to the toilet. It gives you a feeling of being cleanly flushed out.

Mod's this is no joke or attempt to be funny.
If you're gay and you practice tushy s@x , you need to be clean inside there.
But is this safe ? Thai water pressed inside to flush your insides...well in the western world
it would be clean water with chloride and fluor.
Does anyone have medical information about this.
Some of the Thai water is always staying in . Is this a severe health hazard?

I'm kind of addicted to it but worried too. Doing this with a bumgun is so easy and quick.
You can't drink tapwater here , but can your bowels handle the bugs in the water?
The delicate prostrate is there too.

For anal sex purposes you don't actually want to use a high volume of water at high pressure.

You only want to clean a limited area with a limited amount of water.

The suggested tool for this is a bulb syringe designed for EARS. Small size.

For that limited procedure, I wouldn't be concerned so much about water toxicity.

What you are doing regularly goes well beyond an anal sex topic and belongs in the health forum, in my opinion. You are talking about enema dependency. That isn't a gay topic and that is not a recommended addiction.

Another serious concern I would have about what you are doing is the hygienic issues of OTHER people using that bum gun!!!! I don't see how you could make that sterile after each use as a practical matter.

Edited by Jingthing

If you are actually shoving the end of the gun inside you then you could do some damage if you fill the lot as the water pressure can be 2 bar plus. People who wish to detox, I know your idea is different, would normally boil the water to get rid of any 'unwanteds' and/or chlorine. Then let it cool to body temperature before running it in via a small tube.

So putting unwanteds or chlorinated water in there may not be too good an idea. You will know in a few years if it was ok or not. Sorry but I don't think there is a definitive answer.

The reason why I posted on the gay forum is logical.
I suppose gay men clean themselves before anal intercourse , and because of the food here in Thailand, well at least I go very different to the toilet than on western food in my country.
That is why I expect more relevant replies from gays than in health forum.
When I say addiction , I don't mean I get off on it. I just want to be/feel extra clean...no residue
left behind...
Of all people , gay men would be the most open about this?

As for hygiene , I live alone and use it alone , and it is not dirtier than just using the bumgun in a regular way. The water goes in maybe 30 cm and you controle the pressure and volume youself.
The gun or mouth piece doesn't go in !
And why the question of dirty ? Aren't you the ones that stick all kinds of things in there
(no judgement ), and what about ATM.

Yes there are other tools but as I stated , the bumgun is already there , it is quick and easy.

Your danger is not the water but rather the pressure. These devices are not meant for such use. They are meant to clean the outside only. Which is all that is required. But if you do for whatever reason feel compelled to do an enema. as JingThing suggested do so gently with a bulb syringe.

The Metropolitan Water Works insist that Bangkok's tap water is safe for drinking, so I wouldn't think it is unsafe if it enters you from the behind.

And no, gay people don't "stick all kinds of things in there". LOL!