Telephone Charges Best Options

RubbaJohnny

Hi

I know this has been done before but things change

What do members think best deal for light occasional calls to these countries we only have a TOT landline.

I have Skeype but my bank Citibank will not use this nor my brther in Frnace.

Likely use

to France rare

to UK monthly

to OZ monthly

to Mauritius USA,Ireland,Laos Malaysia Singapore seldom.

Is there a comparison site for the 001,007 008 and 009 choices to these places or any other solution.

I have used CAT call cards in Bangkok but there are no phones here that will take them

Appreciate an advice been used tocalling uk Oz virtualy free for an hour and local price rort is a bit of shock

if you buy skype credit the person you are calling does not need to by a skype user, you can call land line and mobile numbers from your skype account very cheaply. to buy it login and buy using credit/debit card. once you have the credit you can also send SMS messages from your skype account to mobile numbers worldwide cheaply too - very handy!

• Like 1

Thank you can you use this paid Skype to special numbers like 1800 in OZ that my banks use please or only to landlines.

I don't need the ball park figure but can you assure me it is always less than TOT/CAT who seem to have the highest rates I've ever seen

Edited by RubbaJohnny