Btus Needed To Cool

BB1955

Ok been to lots of places looking at A/C units going by there charts for a 24 sqw metter room they are showing a need for 18, 000 BTUS

Can someone give me some idea if thats correct from what they use, is it just a figuire to get me to buy the biggest unit they have in stock . I do have 3 meter ceiling . I have checked some calculators on the internet and they all show less than that .

From many years of AC in many different rooms and locations 18K sounds about right.

There are many different variables but 13K would work if you like the ambient temp to be set at 25c or higher.

With a 3m ceiling I would go with 18K if you want to drop the temps to lower than 25c, in any event I would personally go with 18k

Edited by tangcoral

From many years of AC in many different rooms and locations 18K sounds about right.

There are many different variables but 13K would work if you like the ambient temp to be set at 25c or higher.

With a 3m ceiling I would go with 18K if you want to drop the temps to lower than 25c, in any event I would personally go with 18k

Thanks ! I like it cold so may be my best bet even if its too much Id rather go more than less !