Teen Girl Sexually Assaulted During Songkran

Lite Beer

Teen Girl Sexually Assaulted During Songkran

218.jpg

A 25-year-old-man was arrested by Samutprakarn police for raping a 14-year-old girl. She was introduced to him by her friend, and they celebrated Songkran together. But while taking her home on his motorbike, he raped her in a forest.

SAMUTPRAKARN – April 17, 2013[PDN]; a report of a teen girl being raped by someone she met during Songkran was received by the police of Samutprakarn police station.

The police were notified by the victim’s mother, Mrs. Phlern (alias) age 50, who came with her daughter Ploy (alias), age 14. She said that her daughter was deceived by an older male to splash water in Songkran festival, but then he raped her daughter in the forest beside the road.

Mrs. Phlern said that on April 15, 2013, her daughter went out to splash water in Songkran festival with her friend named Ms. Phring (alias) at Soi Mitmaitree. Then Ms. Phring introduced her daughter to Mr. Thana Amphai, age 25, and they drove on a motorbike to wander to splash water together, and her daughter sat at the back of Mr. Thana’s motorbike.

In the evening, her daughter asked to go back home, so Mr. Thana volunteered to take her back home, but drove separately from their group of friends. He then turned into a soi with no people, and dragged her daughter to rape in the forest beside the road

Full Story: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/04/17/teen-girl-sexually-assaulted-during-songkran/

--Pattaya Daily News 2013-03-17

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just hope the kids family take the miserable creatureout of this life,and very painfuly too

They will demand money, nothing else. Sad but true

Fatfather

Sent from my phone

Or they may want him to marry her, believe it or not that sometimes happen in rape cases in Thailand.

I lost the plot with all the dumb-ass journalistic continued references to 'alias'. Why even use such pathetic inclusions? Locationthailand (alias) - not his real name - deplores the use of stupid journalism. Idiots.

Don't think this article was written by a journalist.

Mr. Thana confessed that he really raped the girl Ploy on Songkran day,

and previously he used to make trouble like this many times,

• Like 1

He climaxed 3 times, how did a 14 year old know?

Are you for real ?

apart from what happened, or believed happened, there will be a million women out there who wouldn't kick him out of bed. sorry for the girl if it was true, at 14 years she should be wary of riding off with a 25 year old guy,alone. If the guy has done this loads of times, it is a game to him.

Why in the world is a 14 year old being introduced to a 25 year old? Something smells fishy here.

Today a Thai woman became the first ever person convicted for child trafficking in Australia. She was selling her own 9 year old daughter out of her brothel in Brisbane.

• Like 1

This sort of thing is very likely the tip of an iceberg of a long list of similarly sordid events. All over the world, there is a strong resistance to reporting such things. Date rape is endemic nearly everywhere. Most of the time it's alcohol fueled, so could also be termed a 'drug crime.' But it's not called a drug crime, because alcohol is so widely accepted and popular as the drug of choice for rapists and date rapes.

If the rapist was found with a smidgen of pot or some other illegal recreational drug, the headlines would be screaming 'DRUG CRIME!'.

Sorry for the little girl, and I hope the culprit gets his appendage cut off and stuffed in his mouth - particularly because, by his own admission, he's raped many times prior. At the least, he should get his cummupance in Thai prison, but, as mentioned earlier, he'll likely get let off with some meager payment to the girl's mother. - and off to rape some more little kids.

Are you for real ?

apart from what happened, or believed happened, there will be a million women out there who wouldn't kick him out of bed. sorry for the girl if it was true, at 14 years she should be wary of riding off with a 25 year old guy,alone. If the guy has done this loads of times, it is a game to him.

at 14 years she should be wary of riding off with a 25 year old guy,alone......IN THAILAND...you forgot that...

• Like 1

Songkran people side not religious, is a feast of depraved sex abuse, pedophilia too, rape, alcohol, more or less deadly violences (stabbing). Once drunked they do anything !

Happily it not same India where rapes happening every minute.

With this festival Thai people showing their worst side, their dark side !

raped her until he reached climax 3 times

It wasn't necessary from the journalist to add this information which isn't important and disrespectful against the victim case told in this article.

Thai journalists like telling things not useful to know about sad cases. Have a little respect for the victim in a country where the respect should look important !

What is more important to tell, the pleasure got by the rapist or the poor victim suffering !!!

Edited by Westaurel
  • Like 1

Songkran people side not religious, is a feast of depraved sex abuse, pedophilia too, rape, alcohol, more or less deadly violences (stabbing). Once drunked they do anything !

Happily it not same India where rapes happening every minute.

With this festival Thai people showing their worst side, their dark side !

raped her until he reached climax 3 times

It wasn't necessary from the journalist to add this information which isn't important and disrespectful against the victim case told in this article.

Thai journalists like telling things not useful to know about sad cases. Have a little respect for the victim in a country where the respect should look important !

What is more important to tell, the pleasure got by the rapist or the poor victim suffering !!!

I would offer you a bet, that it happens in Thailand almost literally every minute.

Unfortunately, it is not called "rape", if it is your wife or will swept under the rug, if it is your "girlfriend" and soon to be wife...

• Like 1

what, no pic or real name, they must only do that with farangs, we cant make thais loose face can we, pathetic. This mongel deserves to be dealt with in jail very badly but they could at least treat us all as equals, either name and show all or none at all. Seems like they just want to cause problems and embarassment for non thais.

• Like 1

Maybe Thais and farangs look at rape differently....I have a daughter, and if this were to happen to her, things most assuredly would not go well for the rapist.. It would certainly be sad if he were allowed to pay a few baht to the family, be freed, and continuing raping other girls.

I was just talking to a friend of mine in the gym who was telling me a story about his village back in Ireland. A local person in the village raped a 8 year old girl. And shortly thereafter, he was found dead with his appendage in his mouth..

..... and they call Thailand a third world country.

• Like 2

He climaxed 3 times, how did a 14 year old know? Then he hid at his house! He said: I have done this many times and girls don't report it. Words fail me even after years here, truly stupid.

It's not that unusual people "confessing" all sorts of rubbish in police custody, especially those without adequate representation.

It's for a court of law to determine whether or not rape has been committed, not for some kind of gutter press.

Edited by Morakot

EyesWideOpen said:

Maybe Thais and farangs look at rape differently....I have a daughter, and if this were to happen to her, things most assuredly would not go well for the rapist.. It would certainly be sad if he were allowed to pay a few baht to the family, be freed, and continuing raping other girls.

I was just talking to a friend of mine in the gym who was telling me a story about his village back in Ireland. A local person in the village raped a 8 year old girl. And shortly thereafter, he was found dead with his appendage in his mouth..

Cardholder said:

---

Gotta say, if it was my daughter, I would consider not reporting it to the authorities and dealing with it personally - principally for my daughter's benefit, then for my own, then for the community.

Add to that, some countries' law enforcement is stronger than others - and Thailand doesn't have the best reputation in the world in this regard, particularly with the apathy shown by some parts of the civil service and the unwillingness to to apply the Law to those who they think are "OK".

Edited by Pi Sek
  • Like 1

Terrible ..

Hopefully he will be convicted and put in Prison, and see how he likes being ''Raped'' by fellow male inmates...coz i am sure thats what goes on...

Actually, I don't think they have prison rape here ....

Not so sure about that!

• Like 1

EyesWideOpen said:

Cardholder said:

---

Gotta say, if it was my daughter, I would consider not reporting it to the authorities and dealing with it personally - principally for my daughter's benefit, then for my own, then for the community.

Add to that, some countries' law enforcement is stronger than others - and Thailand doesn't have the best reputation in the world in this regard, particularly with the apathy shown by some parts of the civil service and the unwillingness to to apply the Law to those who they think are "OK".

Indeed.

But Ireland is not Thailand.

Are you for real ?

So that makes it alright then does it? That's what you seem to be saying.