Is There Any Where In Pattaya You Avoid?

chrispbacon

Walking Street - rip off prices and it got so you had to stumble about it got so busy a couple of years back.

Many areas like Sukhumvit road, Soi Buakhao, Khao Talo after 4 p.m. - horrendous traffic. Hazardous on a m/c and very slow in a car.

BigC parking lots on an afternoon. Morning times are better to get a place to park.

There are plenty of good places to be though.

Walking Street - rip off prices and it got so you had to stumble about it got so busy a couple of years back.

Reminds me of 'Nobody goes there anymore, it's WAY too crowded.' ;)

As for prices, last time I checked most of the more interesting venues had very low prices draft beer specials. To the point where I was scratching my head wondering how they even make money.

I just realized I successfully avoided Central Festival ever since it opened....

(...right up until last month, when it seemed a reasonable place to check out with the wife and kids.)

But if it was just me then I'd grow old without ever setting foot in there.

I like the place, many and cheap Japanese restaurants, large food court downstairs. Power buy is there as is Banana IT and other electronics shops (my favorite floor).

I can always park my truck there as well, free of charge, sometimes we park there go for a stroll on the beach come back and eat and then drive away.

Big kids play ground, my boy loves it and I can sneak away and go look electronics (and Russian girlswhistling.gif ) and my wife looks after the boy, perfect.

I just realized I successfully avoided Central Festival ever since it opened....

(...right up until last month, when it seemed a reasonable place to check out with the wife and kids.)

But if it was just me then I'd grow old without ever setting foot in there.

I went there once just after it opened and was gobsmacked at the flimsy looking angle iron braces there were putting on the pillars in the basement using a couple of dyna bolts to anchor them.

I assume they are for building support of some description, I did not bother to park and left instead vowing to never return as that fooker is gunna fall one day.

Anywhere around Walking Street [ Stalking Street ?? ] late at night

In fact I avoid similar areas in Every Country I travel late at night.

East LA & East Cleveland ALL the time , Paris Trains after hours , NY subway ,

The Valley , Kings Cross , Northbridge , St.Kilda are Aussie areas to avoid late at night also

Pattaya is not alone.

I am confident in Singapore but don't walk around blithely unaware of my surrounds anywhere

ph34r.png

Northbridge ????? it is where all the wealthy japanese executives and japanese expats live in Sydney ? Is there something that you know about the area that you could tell us?

Northbridge Perth I suspect

Thanks for that clarification - i was having some wild thoughts based on some japanese movies i had once seen ( several times) !!!!!!