Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Got to say lads as a supporter of The Wolves, I can not remember a better time for us to be coming to yours in the last twenty years. Always a fan of Liverpools dynamic style, but your confidence is certainly dowm and the Wolves play a pretty tight holding/smothering away game ( when the full team is out that is ) which will take your usual spark, lacking in recent games, to break down.

Don't count us out for at least getting a point.

no disrespect to the mighty black and gold machine but the fact that i am concerned about not beating wolves at home is a sign of where we're at. if you're organised and defend with two lines of four around your box you've a great chance of a point. and if you're half decent at attacking set-pieces you've a good chance of all three of them too. :D

Hate to agree with you there Ste :D , but hopefully we will spank Wolves and then have a good crimbo period :)

C'MON !!!!

think it's the calendar year isn't it? in which case gerard pique should be a shoo-in at centre half.

Not sure but as 50,000 voted it must have been taken sometime ago to get the votes in and counted.

Yep , voting started last November and ended this October.

Got to say lads as a supporter of The Wolves, I can not remember a better time for us to be coming to yours in the last twenty years. Always a fan of Liverpools dynamic style, but your confidence is certainly dowm and the Wolves play a pretty tight holding/smothering away game ( when the full team is out that is ) which will take your usual spark, lacking in recent games, to break down.

Don't press too much or Torres will have a long overdue field day against ya. :D

Just educating you Jimbo but ''a tight holding game'' is not the same as ''a pressing game'' :D , that's IMO

Sorry Alfie, didn't acutally take the time to read SG's whole post before posting mine. Agreed, pressing and smothering are two very different things :)

You could do us a favour and play your kids against us like you did against the mancs SG :) .

The things you learn aye ?? :)

My old friends up in Liverpool sent me down the official fanzine Red all over the land.

The article relates to the clubs they respect most and fans, West Ham coming out number one followed by Celtic/Rangers 2nd and 3rd.

The independent poll reveals, West Ham most respected by Liverpool fans calling us a traditional club with fair fans.

You Mickeys ain't that bad after all... :D

You could do us a favour and play your kids against us like you did against the mancs SG :) .

The owner of Wolves Mr Morgan, is a life long Liverpool fanatic. He was snubbed in a bid to buy you lot so I think he will have more than a little to say if MM tried to play the reserves against his beloved team. He will demand 300% for this one.

The things you learn aye ?? :)

My old friends up in Liverpool sent me down the official fanzine Red all over the land.

The article relates to the clubs they respect most and fans, West Ham coming out number one followed by Celtic/Rangers 2nd and 3rd.

The independent poll reveals, West Ham most respected by Liverpool fans calling us a traditional club with fair fans.

the rattle's always a decent read m.

The owner of Wolves Mr Morgan, is a life long Liverpool fanatic. He was snubbed in a bid to buy you lot so I think he will have more than a little to say if MM tried to play the reserves against his beloved team. He will demand 300% for this one.

morgan's considered a self-promoting gobshite who crapped on his own doorstep by letting his brass of a wife grab the microphone at an AGM a few years ago and slag off the club, the manager and the players. he's never been popular with liverpool fans. how do wolves fans feel about him?

The things you learn aye ?? :D

the rattle's always a decent read m.

morgan's considered a self-promoting gobshite who crapped on his own doorstep by letting his brass of a wife grab the microphone at an AGM a few years ago and slag off the club, the manager and the players. he's never been popular with liverpool fans. how do wolves fans feel about him?

Wolves are up and looking ok, would suggest the fans don't give a toss what his wife said about LP previously. :)

You could do us a favour and play your kids against us like you did against the mancs SG :D .

Just a HUGE sigh of relief really after our win against Wolves.

Fair play to them and Big Mick they came to Anfield to try and win , just a shame they didnt against the Mnacs :)

Just read the usual " we hope Liverpool fail " crap the sunday lot like to write about us to sell a few more papers , it was written by Chris Bascombe though.

They lead with the headline " Torres To Quit " but that sounds like a load of ba-lar :D .

The article goes through a few things , mainly about who is likely to leave. I wouldnt mind seeing Dossena and Voronin leave to help raise cash seen as Rafa is getting no money for January but it sounds like Rafa is going to sell Ryan Babel aswell to raise money which would be a shame. Cant really blame Babel , he needs to play regular first team football ( something Rafa doesnt give him much of :D ) so he can be in the Dutch squad for the world Cup , and I do wish we still had Steven Warnock :D .

Its looking likely aswell that the boy Van Nistelrooy will be joing us in January :) .

Just read the usual " we hope Liverpool fail " crap the sunday lot like to write about us to sell a few more papers , it was written by Chris Bascombe though.

They lead with the headline " Torres To Quit " but that sounds like a load of ba-lar :D .

The article goes through a few things , mainly about who is likely to leave. I wouldn't mind seeing Dossena and Voronin leave to help raise cash seen as Rafa is getting no money for January but it sounds like Rafa is going to sell Ryan Babel aswell to raise money which would be a shame. Cant really blame Babel , he needs to play regular first team football ( something Rafa doesn't give him much of :D ) so he can be in the Dutch squad for the world Cup , and I do wish we still had Steven Warnock :D .

Its looking likely as well that the boy Van Nistelrooy will be joining us in January :) .

Needed that win big time! phew.

we urgently need cover in midfield, a Winger and back up for Torres in January...non of which is going to happen as we have no cash, it really is a nightmare. And I am not to optimistic we can offload the likes of Dossena, Babel in January for any decent fee as they haven’t performed.

Gonna be a tough one against the Villa.

The article goes through a few things , mainly about who is likely to leave. I wouldnt mind seeing Dossena and Voronin leave to help raise cash seen as Rafa is getting no money for January but it sounds like Rafa is going to sell Ryan Babel aswell to raise money which would be a shame. Cant really blame Babel , he needs to play regular first team football ( something Rafa doesnt give him much of :D ) so he can be in the Dutch squad for the world Cup , and I do wish we still had Steven Warnock :D .

Its looking likely aswell that the boy Van Nistelrooy will be joing us in January :) .

Well the Torres one doesn't surprise me, and it would be a concern if you lot don't qualify for Champions league next season. I have to say that I have noticed that Torres' body language in recent games hasn't been good and he has been a patulant little moaner recently - not something that he has been renowned for in the past.

Thought overall was again a very poor performance, but three points was the main thing from that, and with Gerrard getting a goal that should also help his confidence. Reckon if you get old Long face RVN he'll certainly get you a few goals. With all the top teams dropping points, you still may sneak 4th place.

BTW Reina was a <deleted> in the way that he acted by running the length of the field to get the Wolves player sent off - IMO the ref should have not given a yellow anyhow. :D

Well the Torres one doesn't surprise me, and it would be a concern if you lot don't qualify for Champions league next season. I have to say that I have noticed that Torres' body language in recent games hasn't been good and he has been a patulant little moaner recently - not something that he has been renowned for in the past.

Thought overall was again a very poor performance, but three points was the main thing from that, and with Gerrard getting a goal that should also help his confidence. Reckon if you get old Long face RVN he'll certainly get you a few goals. With all the top teams dropping points, you still may sneak 4th place.

BTW Reina was a <deleted> in the way that he acted by running the length of the field to get the Wolves player sent off - IMO the ref should have not given a yellow anyhow. :)

torres going would be a concern but it wouldn't be his choice - if he was sold it would be against his will and a simple financial reality of us not qualifying for the champions league. his body language has mostly been <deleted> because he gets the crap kicked out of him every match and no protection at all from referees or to be honest his teammates lately.

reina's fuc_king ace thanks and he did what every player should have done - pointed out that the ref had made a massive, game-altering error that needed putting right.

BTW Reina was a <deleted> in the way that he acted by running the length of the field to get the Wolves player sent off - IMO the ref should have not given a yellow anyhow. :)

torres going would be a concern but it wouldn't be his choice - if he was sold it would be against his will and a simple financial reality of us not qualifying for the champions league. his body language has mostly been <deleted> because he gets the crap kicked out of him every match and no protection at all from referees or to be honest his teammates lately.

reina's fuc_king ace thanks and he did what every player should have done - pointed out that the ref had made a massive, game-altering error that needed putting right.

Stevie, not saying that Reinas no good, but running the length of a pitch is BS, there where end number of other players surrounding the ref at the point, so his "contribution" was not called for. It's not a criticism of one team or another, it's just something I don't like to see (from any team).

Stevie, not saying that Reinas no good, but running the length of a pitch is BS, there where end number of other players surrounding the ref at the point, so his "contribution" was not called for. It's not a criticism of one team or another, it's just something I don't like to see (from any team).

i love to see reina doing it as it means he gives a shit about his team. if the ref has made such a fundamental error why shouldn't players point it out? it's a world away from pressuring the ref into a mistake, the ref had already cocked up and needed correcting.

i love to see reina doing it as it means he gives a shit about his team. if the ref has made such a fundamental error why shouldn't players point it out? it's a world away from pressuring the ref into a mistake, the ref had already cocked up and needed correcting.

oh the beachballs :D

He should have been carded though for it. Still think though that the yellow card was harsh.

yes, gerrard's looking much fitter. also benefitting from aquilani's ability to play early, direct passes. aquilani's still clearly nowhere near match fit but there's some glimpses of real quality there in him. thought carra and agger both played well last night too.

yes, gerrard's looking much fitter. also benefitting from aquilani's ability to play early, direct passes. aquilani's still clearly nowhere near match fit but there's some glimpses of real quality there in him. thought carra and agger both played well last night too.

Yes back four looked steady last night, Carra looking much sharper and playing well alongside Agger.