Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

What a <deleted> shower

<deleted> awful. clueless. such a contrast to last season. pull your finger out brendan.

Brendan is getting found out big time, he believes his own hype, sacked by reading and watford very lucky to take over Swansea after Martinez and carry it on, and not addressing your defensive problems is going to costs Liverpool big time and maybe Brendan his job.

Even more surprising.

I had this 0-3 w t f is going on?

European football and missing a world class performer.

Don't see how one european game, at Anfield too, is responsible or the absence of Suarez for that matter.

More just a case of a dip in form and an injury build up. That said, Liverpool were pretty dreadful.

That defense needs sorting, but I believe the team will get much better. I Thought 4th would be a problem and still do. But I don't think it will any more difficult with this start than I did originally. However, we do need to get back on track quickly or we will loose too much confidence and other teams will smell blood.

Anyone else think Balotelli is going to be a huge flop? I'm sure he will score here and there but not much else. A few more bad results or frustrating games and I wouldn't be surprised if he starts with the antics again...

I love Mario, but I dont think he is a Liverpool type player.

I just feel he brings too much baggage.

Anyone else think Balotelli is going to be a huge flop? I'm sure he will score here and there but not much else. A few more bad results or frustrating games and I wouldn't be surprised if he starts with the antics again...

I've all ways seen him as nothing more than a here and there scorer, though he does score some beauties. Other than that, he's not funny, just cringeworthy, lacks discipline and wants everything to be about him. Which it can't because as i already said, he's not funny and he ain't that good. He's massively overrated.

Sorry ladsbiggrin.png Sturridge all day long for me.

I love Mario, but I dont think he is a Liverpool type player.

I just feel he brings too much baggage.

I just wish he's stop trying so hard to be the hilariously funny enigmatic type because he's far more of a a witless knodhead thats boring and predictably cretinous

Edited by carmine

Even more surprising.

I had this 0-3 w t f is going on?

European football and missing a world class performer.

Don't see how one european game, at Anfield too, is responsible or the absence of Suarez for that matter.

More just a case of a dip in form and an injury build up. That said, Liverpool were pretty dreadful.

fair points ,so u think its a coincidence this huge drop in form jaws leaving and playing european football 4 the first time in ? year. hmmm!!! saying that sagbo think thats his name lhs center bac looked a frigging liability and again i reckon that new.l/b moreno aint best defender, good goin 4 ward but defending, he aint the greatest,,almost as bad as rose @ defending not quite though!!!! injuries 4 sure aint helping them but the huge investment/ loss's in the last 3 years should have made the squad better able to cope, well I'm sure the WAS the plan.

Well i'm interested to hear what Liverpool fans think with regards to what should be deemed a good season for LFC.

My view is that a top five finish would be a good performance if it included a couple of good cup runs.

Facts are, you lose a world class player, bring in how many, seven? That means a degree of transition and Rodgers is doing this whilst having to deal with the increased pressure of the champions league. Thats tough.

Ridiculously awful start to the season.

Defense still letting in goals and we aren't getting them at the same clip.

Also too many injuries and the team just isn't gelling with all the new players at the moment.

Sort it out Liverpool!

Beglin actually said something intelligent last night.

"Last season Liverpool exceeded expectations. This year they are falling short of them".

Yes punched above their weight, now back to battling for 6th again.

"Last season Liverpool exceeded expectations. This year they are falling short of them".

Well Beglin has habit of always saying something that is an intelligent insight into the game and has achieved more in football that you could ever dream of.

Nice man too.

Well Beglin has habit of always saying something that is an intelligent insight into the game and has achieved more in football that you could ever dream of.

Nice man too.

hahahaha.

You have just lost one of the best players in the world. One of your best players is currently injured. Yesterday you had a host of new players, including 3 out of your 4 defenders.... What were you expecting? I believed that this year would always be a transitional year, having (I believe) over performed last season.

I am surprised that there seems to be veiled criticism of Rodgers. Am I reading that right? I think the guy is a very good manager but its going to take time. Gerard aint getting any younger either.

Problem with BR is that he is attempting to prove ole Somtamme knows sod all about football! Wingers, cross cross cross....load of crap! Spot the difference below. One game we won, theother.......!

http://tf-chalkboards.s3-website-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/images/04TFJD.png

Edited by wilai

You have just lost one of the best players in the world. One of your best players is currently injured. Yesterday you had a host of new players, including 3 out of your 4 defenders.... What were you expecting? I believed that this year would always be a transitional year, having (I believe) over performed last season.

I am surprised that there seems to be veiled criticism of Rodgers. Am I reading that right? I think the guy is a very good manager but its going to take time. Gerard aint getting any younger either.

Problem with BR is that he is attempting to prove ole Somtamme knows sod all about football! Wingers, cross cross cross....load of crap! Spot the difference below. One game we won, theother.......!

http://tf-chalkboards.s3-website-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/images/04TFJD.png

Should never have sold Stewart Downing

Nice man too.

Oh rubbish, normally he's got his tongue up Liverpool's sphincter and they can't do a thing wrong, and are always hard done by.

Nice man too.

Oh rubbish, normally he's got his tongue up Liverpool's sphincter and they can't do a thing wrong, and are always hard done by.

Au Contraire!!

He is one of the most ANTI Liverpool ex players I have ever heard.

Think you are getting him mixed up with someone else/

• Like 2