Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Another alarming error at a set-play , This one started by Skrtel watching the man he was marking , allowed the ball to hit the back of his head it then bounced toward Mingolet who instead of stopping the ball with both hands slapped at it with one . It then rebounded to their striker who volleyed home . If we had played until midnight we would not have scored . West Brom must be revelling at the thought of playing us

Yeh. Me too.

Saturday November 8th. Anfield.

We go again.

"On me head Cesc."

"Nope. I'll bounce it off the back of Skrtels head mate."

w00t.gif

It really couldn't get any worse could it, clueless midfield, our defense actually looks worse that it did last season, 120M spent and we are all sweating on the return of 1 player to save the day.

I don't yet disagree with the signings made to strengthen the squad and depth, but we needed to by a striker that gives us more than what we have now.

The fall is beyond spectacular, you could not regress further. The only way is up!

You should know better than to tempt fate Bob!

• Like 1

Another alarming error at a set-play , This one started by Skrtel watching the man he was marking , allowed the ball to hit the back of his head it then bounced toward Mingolet who instead of stopping the ball with both hands slapped at it with one . It then rebounded to their striker who volleyed home . If we had played until midnight we would not have scored . West Brom must be revelling at the thought of playing us

Yeh. Me too.

We go again.

"On me head Cesc."

w00t.gif

no games in October then ?.

• Like 1

It really couldn't get any worse could it, clueless midfield, our defense actually looks worse that it did last season, 120M spent and we are all sweating on the return of 1 player to save the day.

I don't yet disagree with the signings made to strengthen the squad and depth, but we needed to by a striker that gives us more than what we have now.

The fall is beyond spectacular, you could not regress further. The only way is up!

You miss the 'speed' of last season and Balotelli will not give you that.

Still early days Bob, just remember the Spurs and how they did in a similar situation with loadsa money..............

...........sorry.gif

• Like 1

Yeh. Me too.

We go again.

"On me head Cesc."

w00t.gif

no games in October then ?.

thumbsup.gif

Mourinho meets his old boss.

Costa v Falcao.

Should be an absolute cracker Nev.

Both ends.

smile.png

• Like 1

Watch again mate....ball took a deflection off Lovren after Skrtels' error. Nothing Mignolet could do but get a hand to it

What is very worrying is that we can't keep hold of the ball especially in midfield. Sterling, wilI I feel, in time, be a great player but now has speed but no guile. If one looks at how many times he loses the ball or gives it away to the opposition, or is unable to control the ball, he should not be raved about as many are doing. Yes no doubt the potential is there he still young but has a lot to learn. Ballotelli, well he is never going to make the runs that Saurez did or Sturridge does. I can't see a good forward link up play happening between them. Ballotteli wants the ball delivered to him. Get his mindset changed and things could happen but..... Never thought I would say this, I hope Allen comes back soon and of course Sturridge. The team needs to work harder for each other, There is no individual as good as Saurez was, who could be selfish at times yet still make things happen. It is worrying the amount of money spent with no sign of improvement, in fact the opposite. Top money should of been spent on a quality striker who works hard for the team Noone can replace Saurez but we could have tried harder to find a credible replacement. Now the problem is that seeing our recent form, is there anyone willing to transfer in the January window into a team that looks nowhere near the team of last season. I think given time the team will gel and get a lot better and the results improve but by then the race for a top 4 spot could be a long way away. More injuries to Sturridge and we will definetely be in trouble.

Well that really was a load of garbage, town was a miserable place last night.

There were signs in the derby that we were getting back to some sort of form, with our pressing and shifting the ball around at pace. I was hoping lallana would start last night, it wasn't till he came on we looked slightly better than the <deleted> we'd been playing.

We seriously need a kick up the arse with Steve Nicols boots.

• Like 1

Still early days Bob, just remember the Spurs and how they did in a similar situation with loadsa money..............

...........sorry.gif

Can't really compare Liverpool's spending with Spurs Ups !!

Last season Spurs had a net spend of -9.8m, this season the dippers net spend is 44m a mere difference of 53.8m

Over the last 3 years , Spurs net spend is -3.4m with the dippers at 105.7m, a mere difference of 109.1m

Over the last 5 years, Spurs net spend is -12.8m with the dippers at 135m a mere difference of 147.8m

• Like 1

...........sorry.gif

Last season Spurs had a net spend of -9.8m, this season the dippers net spend is 44m a mere difference of 53.8m

Over the last 3 years , Spurs net spend is -3.4m with the dippers at 105.7m, a mere difference of 109.1m

Over the last 5 years, Spurs net spend is -12.8m with the dippers at 135m a mere difference of 147.8m

Looks like it's worked a treat. 9.8m would have got you a decent striker and you'd still be in the black.

Have you got the figures for Mike Ashley's Newcastle United? They look mid table also.

...........sorry.gif

He is not comparing balance sheets for the millionth time!!!!!!!!!! There is a <deleted> great tangible comparison!

• Like 2

Watch again mate....ball took a deflection off Lovren after Skrtels' error. Nothing Mignolet could do but get a hand to it
He could come of his line instead of letting balls enter his 6 yard box, for a change !

Markovic just isn't good enough and Manquillo is no better than Johnson defending, and nowhere near as useful going forward. Thankfully Llalana is a real talent.

Looks like we have found another exciting young prospect in the u 18`s . Sergi Canos 2 assists & scored 1 in their 5-1 thrashing of Newcastle . Another 17 yr. old real quality A/M . The difference between him & Coutinho & Suso is he is bigger than them & stronger on the ball. We got him from Barcelona about 18 mths. ago. He impressed me when saw him then , but he went completely out of the picture . Maybe injured , but he is back with a bang this season .

Canos trained with 1st XI yesterday.smile.png Suso out for couple of months with groin op.sad.png

I stand corrected Willai , my `ol mate , so gutted by performance , not seeing things correctly , beg to differ tho` thought Mingo should have done better .

Looks like we have found another exciting young prospect in the u 18`s . Sergi Canos 2 assists & scored 1 in their 5-1 thrashing of Newcastle . Another 17 yr. old real quality A/M . The difference between him & Coutinho & Suso is he is bigger than them & stronger on the ball. We got him from Barcelona about 18 mths. ago. He impressed me when saw him then , but he went completely out of the picture . Maybe injured , but he is back with a bang this season .

Canos trained with 1st XI yesterday.smile.png Suso out for couple of months with groin op.sad.png

Not seen enough of young Sergi to say whether he his ready for the step up , but will do his confidence no harm . We do really need to try something different in the A/M that's for sure ,Coutinho has gone off the boil , could not understand why Brendan dropped Lallana . Will have to start watching more of the youngsters on LFCGO . Thanks for the update .

• Like 1

...........sorry.gif

I was just explaining to Ups as he obviously hadn't seen the figs before !biggrin.png

• Like 1

...........sorry.gif

I was just explaining to Ups as he obviously hadn't seen the figs before !biggrin.png

Koeman has though. 90 mil in the bank and up against Pochetino on Sunday.

I wouldn't put money on it.

w00t.gif