Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

I seem to remember stevie you referring to smokie as the class dunce!! And now Alfie being held back for being academically backward....

Can't wait for your appraisal of Rijits grammar...biggrin.png

really? no i'm pretty sure that would have been mr ed, not smokie.

rijit's approach to grammar and punctuation is somewhat ballistic. scattergun even. not sure where to start with it really apart from assuming that he either has no thumbs or is typing blindfolded.

Actually i think it was me that used the term dunce but i think it was was your inference. Smokie was mortified...

Can't knock Ed, english is obviously not his first language, but i'm sure Rij types with his "left foot"

I seem to remember stevie you referring to smokie as the class dunce!! And now Alfie being held back for being academically backward....

rijit's approach to grammar and punctuation is somewhat ballistic. scattergun even. not sure where to start with it really apart from assuming that he either has no thumbs or is typing blindfolded.

It must be a Spurs thing, carmine being the exception of course !!!

• Like 1

It must be a Spurs thing, carmine being the exception of course !!!

Yes mate i'm well bright i am!

I reckon rij can't find the spacebar on his phone....that or he is posting with his Backstreet Boys CD on in the background. biggrin.png

• Like 2

Actually i think it was me that used the term dunce but i think it was was your inference. Smokie was mortified...

Can't knock Ed, english is obviously not his first language, but i'm sure Rij types with his "left foot"

I have a degree in master-baiting smile.png

I have a degree in master-baiting smile.png

a certified w*nker.....biggrin.png

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

Ok i got it a bit wrong sad.pngbiggrin.png but that doesn't detract from the fact that the Bindippers are already talking about qualifying for CL next season coffee1.gif

except they're not. it was an 'if', alfie. 'if' we sign players and 'if' suarez stays this summer and 'if' we could use both aforesaid things to qualify for the CL next season then perhaps suarez would not necessarily need to move on somewhere else.

and 'if' you keep this up it won't be just detention for you we'll have to hold you back a year.

Regardless of how many "ifs" are in the comment, is this not talking about qualifying for the CL ?

if we buy the right players this summer - including a defensive overhaul - and qualify for the CL next season then we give him far less of a reason to want or need to move on.

Besides if they're not talking about qualifying for the CL then why not ? after all the've been talking about it all season !!!!

Ok i got it a bit wrong sad.pngbiggrin.png but that doesn't detract from the fact that the Bindippers are already talking about qualifying for CL next season coffee1.gif

>except they're not. it was an 'if', alfie. 'if' we sign players and 'if' suarez stays this summer and 'if' we could use both aforesaid things to qualify for the CL next season then perhaps suarez would not necessarily need to move on somewhere else.

and 'if' you keep this up it won't be just detention for you we'll have to hold you back a year.

Regardless of how many "ifs" are in the comment, is this not talking about qualifying for the CL ?

if we buy the right players this summer - including a defensive overhaul - and qualify for the CL next season then we give him far less of a reason to want or need to move on.

Besides if they're not talking about qualifying for the CL then why not ? after all the've been talking about it all season !!!!

still nope. now write out a hundred times on the blackboard 'i will learn the meaning of the word if'.

glad to see you've actually got an opinion, all be it rather a pompous one, i'de bang you out one of my performance poems but, there again perhaps not , as i'm sure you've written loads your self and been asked to perform all over the world,but there again,or again perhaps not, but what can one do when the worlds full of judgmental, self righteous pompous pricks wai2.gif

Edited by rijit

glad to see you've actually got an opinion, all be it rather a pompous one, i'de bang you out one of my performance poems but, there again perhaps not , as i'm sure you've written loads your self and been asked to perform all over the world,but there again,or again perhaps not, but what can one do when the worlds full of judgmental, self righteous pompous pricks wai2.gif

In all fairness not offense was intended by either of us. Posts were made in innocent humour, nothing more.

"i'd".

"i'd".

'Performance Poem' by rijiitgiggle.gif

Yes Pleasethumbsup.gif

As long as I dont need a 7 yr old to translate for me, I am all earswhistling.gifcheesy.gif

Great, I,d love to see or hear one of them, Bang away. Obviously performance poetry has nothing to do with grammar, but rather with form. I would love to be exposed to one of your efforts though. Will the banging include doing it on your own drum?coffee1.gif

ok;

Great, I,d love to see or hear one of them, Bang away. Obviously performance poetry has nothing to do with grammar, but rather with form. I would love to be exposed to one of your efforts though. Will the banging include doing it on your own drum?coffee1.gif

yep i suppose a classic reaction ' i cant do or i don't understand', ,,so lets ,,,,, ridicule them!!!! ,,,,, good choice 4 me the true tool of the socially and come to that intellectually inept..

ok ridicule away, here's a relatively short one

Its rainin in Rio

what a drag

rainy days in rio

everything seems to sag

so i'll think

ill just hang and dry

let a little time pass me by

at an abandoned corner luncheonette

where the business is bad

but the owners are neither

glad or sad

but the workers are cool

glad of an empty stool

time to look and reflect

at the heat thats never spent

its rain in rio

what drag

rainy days in rio

everything seems to sag....----

i change the ending depending how i feel

Edited by rijit

Here ya go rij .....from the master!

• Like a Night Club in the morning, you’re the bitter end.
    Like a recently disinfected shit-house, you’re clean round the bend.
    You give me the horrors
    too bad to be true
    All of my tomorrow’s
    are lousy coz of you.

You put the Shat in Shatter
    Put the Pain in Spain
    Your germs are splattered about
    Your face is just a stain

You’re certainly no raver, commonly known as a drag.
    Do us all a favour, here... wear this polythene bag.

You’re like a dose of scabies,
    I’ve got you under my skin.
    You make life a fairy tale... Grimm!

People mention murder, the moment you arrive.
    I’d consider killing you if I thought you were alive.
    You’ve got this slippery quality,
    it makes me think of phlegm,
    and a dual personality
    I hate both of them.

Your bad breath, vamps disease, destruction, and decay.
    Please, please, please, please, take yourself away.
    Like a death a birthday party,
    you ruin all the fun.
    Like a sucked and spat our smartie,
    you’re no use to anyone.
    Like the shadow of the guillotine
    on a dead consumptive’s face.
    Speaking as an outsider,
    what do you think of the human race

You went to a progressive psychiatrist.
    He recommended suicide...
    before scratching your bad name off his list,
    and pointing the way outside.

You hear laughter breaking through, it makes you want to fart.
    You’re heading for a breakdown,
    better pull yourself apart.

Your dirty name gets passed about when something goes amiss.
    Your attitudes are platitudes,
    just make me wanna piss.

What kind of creature bore you
    Was is some kind of bat
    They can’t find a good word for you,
    but I can...
    <deleted>.

• Like 1

Here ya go rij .....from the master!

• Like a Night Club in the morning, you’re the bitter end.

Like a recently disinfected shit-house, you’re clean round the bend.

You give me the horrors

too bad to be true

All of my tomorrow’s

are lousy coz of you.

You put the Shat in Shatter

Put the Pain in Spain

Your germs are splattered about

Your face is just a stain

You’re certainly no raver, commonly known as a drag.

Do us all a favour, here... wear this polythene bag.

You’re like a dose of scabies,

I’ve got you under my skin.

You make life a fairy tale... Grimm!

People mention murder, the moment you arrive.

I’d consider killing you if I thought you were alive.

You’ve got this slippery quality,

it makes me think of phlegm,

and a dual personality

I hate both of them.

Your bad breath, vamps disease, destruction, and decay.

Please, please, please, please, take yourself away.

Like a death a birthday party,

you ruin all the fun.

Like a sucked and spat our smartie,

you’re no use to anyone.

Like the shadow of the guillotine

on a dead consumptive’s face.

Speaking as an outsider,

what do you think of the human race

You went to a progressive psychiatrist.

He recommended suicide...

before scratching your bad name off his list,

and pointing the way outside.

You hear laughter breaking through, it makes you want to fart.

You’re heading for a breakdown,

better pull yourself apart.

Your dirty name gets passed about when something goes amiss.

Your attitudes are platitudes,

just make me wanna piss.

What kind of creature bore you

Was is some kind of bat

They can’t find a good word for you,

but I can...

<deleted>.

JCC I saw him do this in Sophia Gardens in Cardiff

• Like 1

And there was me almost slipping into thinking you written something,, but yeah thats as dark as youre dull red, thankfully He was in whole heap better condition last time i bumped into him, at the rhythm festival in 2007, ide stick i few pics up that ive sold of him, but i cant be bothered, than when i first met him way way bac in the day in the coffee bar in basement of the scala in gooch street, boy did he have some unhealthy habits, tbh i'm surprised he pulled through.

yep i suppose a classic reaction ' i cant do or i don't understand',
,,so lets ,,,,, ridicule them!!!! ,,,,, good choice 4 me the true
tool of the socially and come to that intellectually inept..

You need to reign it in Rij. There was no ridicule only pi&& taking. Personally, apart from those who really do have something to say about there lot i.e social outcasts those hindered either politically or socially, and those who have undergone traumatic experience, I think this style of pseudo intellectualism of an art form is akin to pissing in a good Malt. Nothing wrong with the style, I just think that a lot of content is plucked from newspapers and written with no emotional attachment. It's great that you put a piece up though and i read it with interest. By the way it still stands that your punctuation and grammar are dodgy. i know it's hard to not take things personally (I'm a classic example), but most of the time it's just good humour.. If you want to send me some more stuff by PM I'd be glad to read itthumbsup.gif

• Like 1

ok;

yep i suppose a classic reaction ' i cant do or i don't understand', ,,so lets ,,,,, ridicule them!!!! ,,,,, good choice 4 me the true tool of the socially and come to that intellectually inept..

Its rainin in Rio

what a drag

rainy days in rio

everything seems to sag

so i'll think

ill just hang and dry

let a little time pass me by

at an abandoned corner luncheonette

where the business is bad

but the owners are neither

glad or sad