Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

I guess before the week is out Sturridge will be down at the soup kitchen, Sterling will be tending to lost goats and Skrtel will be dragging Andy Capp out of the canal.whistling.gif

It's gonna be a long week. The Liverpool lads are loaded for bear.biggrin.png

Nah they'll be practicing dry bumming your soft lads Sunday night, cos that is how it going to feel when we are done with you..no jelly, jelly tongue.png

I imagine a lot of those boys already have a lot of practice at dry bumming. No need to overdo it. tongue.png

I guess before the week is out Sturridge will be down at the soup kitchen, Sterling will be tending to lost goats and Skrtel will be dragging Andy Capp out of the canal.whistling.gif

It's gonna be a long week. The Liverpool lads are loaded for bear.biggrin.png

Nah they'll be practicing dry bumming your soft lads Sunday night, cos that is how it going to feel when we are done with you..no jelly, jelly tongue.png

I imagine a lot of those boys already have a lot of practice at dry bumming. No need to overdo it. tongue.png

It won't be for pleasure, pure war crime like bumming biggrin.png

Ouch! Kris Peterson's shin after the kids beat Chavski 1:0 away last night. 1st team to qualify for end of season play offs,and currently top of the league with just the trickies to playbiggrin.png

BkpZevYIMAAlLeK.jpg

Why is his right foot where his left foot should be ? Unless some other poor soul wants to show the bump on his foot. I thought these lads had some dry bumming to do and instead they're playing show and tell. whistling.gif

Ouch! Kris Peterson's shin after the kids beat Chavski 1:0 away last night. 1st team to qualify for end of season play offs,and currently top of the league with just the trickies to playbiggrin.png

Why is his right foot where his left foot should be ? Unless some other poor soul wants to show the bump on his foot. I thought these lads had some dry bumming to do and instead they're playing show and tell. whistling.gif

نعود إلى يحتسي الشاي الكرك الخاص بك، والمضغ على نوادر الأمعاء يفقد تواريخ مع بقية الأزرق Bummers licklips.gif.pagespeed.ce.v-hsVd-Wpu.gif

ر قنعود إلى يحتسي الشاي الكرك الخاص بك، والمضغ على نوادر الأمعاء يفقد تواريخ مع بقية الأز Bummers licklips.gif.pagespeed.ce.v-hsVd-Wpu.gif

No fair Bob !!post-4641-1156694606.gif.pagespeed.ce.-w

• Like 1

"Go back to sipping your tea Karak, and chewing on anecdotes intestine loses dates with the rest of the Blue".

Probably loses a bit in translation Bob.laugh.png The "intestine" part clues me that I may have been insulted.thumbsup.gif

"Go back to sipping your tea Karak, and chewing on anecdotes intestine loses dates with the rest of the Blue".

Probably loses a bit in translation Bob.laugh.png The "intestine" part clues me that I may have been insulted.thumbsup.gif

biggrin.pngbiggrin.png pretty close

Little tip here jellydog.

If you don't come from Merseyside ( slightly left a bit on the map from Manchester) it's a bit like an Australian trying to understand Thailand.

One can be lulled into a false sense of security.wink.png

But on Sunday, fear not. Liverpool will simply outscore you.

Mourinho might try the Thai approach against them.

thumbsup.gif

First time here in this forum. Hello to all :)

Which bar in Bangkok do you recommend to watch Liverpool game? This Sunday is very crucial match with Man City and I don't want to watch it alone at home!

• Like 1

First time here in this forum. Hello to all smile.png

Which bar in Bangkok do you recommend to watch Liverpool game? This Sunday is very crucial match with Man City and I don't want to watch it alone at home!

There are a bunch of places. I like Gulliver's on soi 5. Big place, tons of screens, and some eye candy. But there are many places, and I'm sure somebody will weigh in with other options.

Just noticed that all this weekend games are attributed a start time of 7 minutes later than normal on the Beeb website. What's that all about? [Yours - Mr seriously a long way behind the ball?]

Liverpool v Man C is a 7:37pm start on Sunday. You won't be able to move for TV screens showing the match in Lower Sukhumvit. Dunno where you get an atmosphere though in Bangkok. The city needs an equivalent of Witherspoons in Patts. If I was in town I would probably park me bum on a stool in the outside bars to one of the go-gos on Soi Cowboy, but there is limited football rationale behind that pick. smile.png

Just noticed that all this weekend games are attributed a start time of 7 minutes later than normal on the Beeb website. What's that all about? [Yours - Mr seriously a long way behind the ball?]

Liverpool v Man C is a 7:37pm start on Sunday. You won't be able to move for TV screens showing the match in Lower Sukhumvit. Dunno where you get an atmosphere though in Bangkok. The city needs an equivalent of Witherspoons in Patts. If I was in town I would probably park me bum on a stool in the outside bars to one of the go-gos on Soi Cowboy, but there is limited football rationale behind that pick. smile.png

In memory of Hillsborough, I believe (25th anniversary).

A minutes silence at 3.06 pm, so every game kicks off 7 minutes later.

Hillsborough 25th Anniversary

songkran in chiang mai sunday. all day boozing and water fighting, then liverpool vs city in the evening with the hillsborough 25th anniversary and the inquest taking place all this week too. fair to say i will be a useless, blubbing wreck by 7.37pm on sunday.

• Like 2

deleted deleted touting deleteds can deleted right off. i deleted hate touts.

Assuming you wouldn't use the same word twice, it's an interesting reading exercise.biggrin.png

I think I got it right away Ups. George Carlin would be proud.biggrin.png

• Like 2

songkran in chiang mai sunday. all day boozing and water fighting, then liverpool vs city in the evening with the hillsborough 25th anniversary and the inquest taking place all this week too. fair to say i will be a useless, blubbing wreck by 7.37pm on sunday.

and whatever happens, you will still be top of the league when the game is over.

Only difference being your goal difference will be improved.thumbsup.gif