Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Ibe signed a 5 year deal today, and Jon Flanagan signed.

I'd have been more concerned if Ibe left rather than Sterling.

As a side, apparently Ibe doesn't believe in having an agent.

mum and dad look after him apparently. refreshing. good lad. he keeps his head right he's got the potential to be a john barnes this lad. which, nothing to do with recent palaver, is not something i see from sterling.

still expecting to get a massive bid for coutinho this summer though. madrid, barca, bayern. kid's too good.

Coutinho's favoured position is a no10, and his best imho, but i don't think any of those are really in need. I suppose the RM front three are not clicking and theres the Bale/Isco debate carrying on, but regardless I reckon the bigs boys will let him mature for another season and then the cheque books will clatter.

Funny thing is though, if Coutinho looked open to a move, i wouldn't give Sterling a second look.

Edited by carmine

Ibe signed a 5 year deal today, and Jon Flanagan signed.

I'd have been more concerned if Ibe left rather than Sterling.

As a side, apparently Ibe doesn't believe in having an agent.

mum and dad look after him apparently. refreshing. good lad. he keeps his head right he's got the potential to be a john barnes this lad. which, nothing to do with recent palaver, is not something i see from sterling.

still expecting to get a massive bid for coutinho this summer though. madrid, barca, bayern. kid's too good.

Coutinho's favoured position is a no10, and his best imho, but i don't think any of those are really in need. I suppose the RM front three are not clicking and theres the Bale/Isco debate carrying on, but regardless I reckon the bigs boys will let him mature for another season and then the cheque books will clatter.

Funny thing is though, if Coutinho looked open to a move, i wouldn't give Sterling a second look.

Looks great on the ball but needs to be a bit more productive in the final third,then the big boys might start looking at him !

Edited by alfieconn

Agents/brokers/advisers are generally a good thing in any walk of life as long as you argue with them and never pay them on a percentage (of anything) basis.

He's gone from this

28F7A78100000578-3091713-image-a-3_14322

to this

28F791AD00000578-3091713-image-m-10_1432

At least he looks like he knows what he's doing when it come's to woman laugh.png

What going from one low maintaince women after his money to another high maintaince women who will get the rest.

Edited by nev

jordon ibe there showing how it should be done:

Sensible young man.Most agents are scum bags living like fleas on a dog. I consider this young man to have more potential than Sterling and a better attitude which I guess wouldn't be that difficult.

I seem to remember Paul Scholes once being asked did he have an agent and the reply was why would I need one ? I'm not going anywhere.

yeah scholes never had an agent. he used to go into contract negotiation meetings with his accountant and simply say "where do i sign?".

Edited by StevieH

Sensible young man.Most agents are scum bags living like fleas on a dog. I consider this young man to have more potential than Sterling and a better attitude which I guess wouldn't be that difficult.

I seem to remember Paul Scholes once being asked did he have an agent and the reply was why would I need one ? I'm not going anywhere.

yeah scholes never had an agent. he used to go into contract negotiation meetings with his accountant and simply say "where do i sign?".

So he's not as rich as he could have been then biggrin.png

Income doth not = wealth. I imagine that Paul is richer than most - never stuffed his dosh up his nasal passages. Never wasted it on wine, women and song. Totally boring in fact (like many rich men!)

So he's not as rich as he could have been then biggrin.png

Probably not but I think he and family will survive.Scholsey probably still has a b/w TV. Those Man U ambassador duties are a good gig if the fridge is empty.

Income doth not = wealth. I imagine that Paul is richer than most - never stuffed his dosh up his nasal passages. Never wasted it on wine, women and song. Totally boring in fact (like many rich men!)

Are you implying thats what a high percentage of footballers do then ?

Toothless and slow going forward, unreliable at the back. An immensely forgettable game, and an embarrassment., Glad SG scored a goal, and confused by why Ibe wasn't on from the start. The only plus for me was not bringing Sterling on. Goodbye Sterling,Johnson, Lambert, You have all under-performed and not been worth the money you are paid (sorry for Lambert)

Where do we go froim here???????/ I have absolutely no idea; and unfortunately, I don't thionk the ,manager does either. Unless we can buy a midfielder who has some guile, passion, and vision, and 2 strikers with the same, we will get nowhere. Brendon also needs to bite the bullet and get a defensive coach in.

• Like 1

So what are the scenarios facing Rodgers and his players?

If Liverpool maintain their position and finish fifth, they will progress directly to the Europa League group stage, which begins on September 17.

It’s a similar situation if they finish sixth and Arsenal – who have already earned Champions League qualification – beat Aston Villa in the FA Cup final.

However, if Rodgers’ men end the season in sixth and Villa win the Cup, they will start in the third qualifying round – which begins on July 30 – and must also negotiate a play-off round to reach the group stages.

Do you have to play a qualifying round in the Europa for finishing 6th lads ?

Yep, something to do with the villa arsenal game but our season will start early.

Great.

That's Southamptons spot if villa don't win the fa cup, we are in at 6th

So what are the scenarios facing Rodgers and his players?

If Liverpool maintain their position and finish fifth, they will progress directly to the Europa League group stage, which begins on September 17.

Its a similar situation if they finish sixth and Arsenal who have already earned Champions League qualification beat Aston Villa in the FA Cup final.

However, if Rodgers men end the season in sixth and Villa win the Cup, they will start in the third qualifying round which begins on July 30 and must also negotiate a play-off round to reach the group stages.

Villa or Southampton get that 3rd spot and best fair play get a 4th spot this year

Did Gerrard deserve to get sent off ?

From the BBC :

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard endured a nightmare send-off in his final game for the club as Stoke embarrassed the Reds with five first-half goals at the Britannia Stadium.

whistling.gif biggrin.png

Did Gerrard deserve to get sent off ?

From the BBC :

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard endured a nightmare send-off in his final game for the club as Stoke embarrassed the Reds with five first-half goals at the Britannia Stadium.

whistling.gif biggrin.png

His send off was last week, just as rubbish mind. If we had of won today I doubt it would be a highlight of his career, the goals for the season were not achieved and that will hurt more.