Installation - Water Filter

ChiangMai2012

You could always check out the pinned thread for 'professionals' if you're not the DIY type, or ask around your area for a plumber. The likes of HomePro would also outsource jobs like that, though perhaps not so small.

Edited by jackr

Appreciate the votes of confidence, but acquiring the small/basic tools necessary seems more work than its worth and honestly I'm not the most "handy" of men, so I fear I'll screw it up and cause even more work.
Thanks for the 'professionals' recommendation, I'll definitely be using it in the future, but didn't find anything within it to help with this specific project.

Which leads me back to the original question - does anyone know where I could go to find someone who can install a house water filtration system?

Appreciate the votes of confidence, but acquiring the small/basic tools necessary seems more work than its worth and honestly I'm not the most "handy" of men, so I fear I'll screw it up and cause even more work.

Thanks for the 'professionals' recommendation, I'll definitely be using it in the future, but didn't find anything within it to help with this specific project.

Which leads me back to the original question - does anyone know where I could go to find someone who can install a house water filtration system?

The shophouse I buy all my bits & pieces from when I'm doing a bit of diy always asks me "you do yourself?". They have plumbers and electricians they can put me in touch with for homers. Pass by the nearest plumbing supply store to your home and I'd be prepared to bet they'll have some contacts they can call...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What area? Mae Hia - Hang Dong there's 2 places or I could help you?

One - filter shop outside BigC on 3029(?) next to the carpark entrance if travelling west to east on 3029.

Two - filter shop near Yummy Pizza/Empress Dental on Canal Road heading south from Mae Hia talad, before Royal Flora intersection.