Considering A Cng Factory Mitsubishi Triton Cng Is The Same As Ngv ?

NGV means Natural Gas Vehicle, and this vehicle burns CNG being Compressed Natural Gas. So yep, same same.

The terms are often mixed up and misused.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by pdebuck456
  • Like 1

It would be useful to know where you can fill up without an hours wait. Maybe BKK is OK,but in the Jungle i sit in Amazon,and get a Car Wash in the time it takes. Cars wait outside on the road ,not for me im affraid.coffee1.gif

I thought you produced your own?.

It would be useful to know where you can fill up without an hours wait. Maybe BKK is OK,but in the Jungle i sit in Amazon,and get a Car Wash in the time it takes. Cars wait outside on the road ,not for me im affraid.coffee1.gif

I thought you produced your own?.

Wish i could id sell it to the Yobs , Cheap Charlies and Teachers.

Maybe of interest ?

Looking at all the trucks last year and options, the main dealer for the Triton near where i live offered 2 LPG tanks fitted under the back bed, [place is where spare wheel is fitted] and the option of a rear swing arm mounting for the spare wheel or a in bed upright mounted fixing. a good option in places where NGV/CNG is harder to find.. + for some the reason to buy a pickup is the load area, myself would not manage if 1/3 of this space is take up by the CNG tank.

Stuck with diesel, will look again at options in 19 months time, when it will be time to replace present truck.