Jealous Girlfriend Killed And Dumped In Trash Bin By Boyfriend In Rayong

webfact

Jealous Girlfriend Killed And Dumped In Trash Bin

k2.jpg

A 38-year-old Cambodian man was arrested for killing his girlfriend with a chain during a violent argument, after she discovered he was having an affair. He then tied her hands with the chain and dumped her body in the garbage bin.

RAYONG – April 26, 2013 [PDN]; At 5 p.m. the arrest of a murder suspect was announced by Pol. Col. Sukitti Sawaikiet, Superintendent, Meuang Rayong police station, together with Pol. Col. Kiti Sirikhot, the expert investigation officer, Pol. Lt. Col. Nawin Theeravit, Deputy Superintendent, Pol. Maj. Virach Techanan, Inspector, and the detective police team

The suspect was identified as Mr. Ching Reuan, age 38, a Cambodian. He is charged with killing Mrs. Hengkiang, age 52, his Cambodian girlfriend, because of a love affair problem when she found he was cheating on her.

Mr. Ching murdered the victim on April 21, 2013, and escaped until the officers arrested him. Pol. Capt. Sukitti Sawaikiet said that Mr. Ching killed Mrs. Hengkiang at the rental room number 33/85 Soi Papoon, behind Pak Khlong school, Tambon Thapradu, Amphur Meuang, Rayong province.

Full story: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/04/27/jealous-girlfriend-killed-and-dumped-in-trash-bin/

-- Pattaya Daily News 2013-04-27

So rare for people to actually use the bins in SE Asia.

I agree. give him 1/2 time for good behavior?whistling.gif

on another note

she's 52 and he's 38 and she was surprised?blink.png

Edited by jamhar

....after she discovered he was having an affair...........( .....that makes her 'jealous'.....???)

...he was cheating on here...she caught him......then he killed her.......(...where does the jealousy come in...???)

.....was she supposed to accept his infidelity....???

(You know, I really could use a part-time job...an extra revenue...if you need anyone to proof-read......)

Two Cambodian women killed in Rayong on the same day?

Yes very weird. Same day, but clearly different women (based on ages and names given in the media). Both chained up after they were murdered and both 'dumped' in a trash heap, though one was chained to a bicycle. Incredible coincidence...

I'm curious as to why the suspect is wearing a bullet proof vest? Are they expecting an assassin to shoot the guy?

Standard procedure, her family might suddenly show up etc.

Highly unlikely as the BiB would arrest them for being illegal immigrants

So rare for people to actually use the bins in SE Asia.

I agree. give him 1/2 time for good behavior?whistling.gif

on another note

she's 52 and he's 38 and she was surprised?blink.png

How old is your partner?wink.png

>He Killed her then Tied her hands with a chain and dumped her into the trash bin...Did he think she may get out if her hands were Not tied?

Murder is rarely rational.

....after she discovered he was having an affair...........( .....that makes her 'jealous'.....???)

...he was cheating on here...she caught him......then he killed her.......(...where does the jealousy come in...???)

.....was she supposed to accept his infidelity....???

(You know, I really could use a part-time job...an extra revenue...if you need anyone to proof-read......)

I agree .appalling English for a news report

Sent from my GT-S7500L using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app