Who Is The Best Realestate Company In Chiang Mai?

We are looking at selling our 30 Rai farm with 4 houses and a Workshop. We are about 35 to 40 ks North of CNX city.

We want a company that actually goes out of its way to sell for you and NOT sit on their hands.

Thanking you in advance

the short answer is they are all rubbish. ddproperty is the best of a bad bunch and not too bad. They want to charge you 3% just for just putting an ad on their website and doing sweet FA else. Would steer well clear of CM properties by far the worst imo.

Edited by JeremyBowskill
  • Like 1

I actually tried to view several houses through ddproperties.

No replies from any of my enquiries to view, but plenty of spam emails.

I believe there is a huge opportunity in CM for a realtor who actually does a reasonable job.

None that I could find at the moment I am sorry to say.

Agree 100%

• Like 1

I actually tried to view several houses through ddproperties.

No replies from any of my enquiries to view, but plenty of spam emails.

I believe there is a huge opportunity in CM for a realtor who actually does a reasonable job.

None that I could find at the moment I am sorry to say.

Agree 100%
I third that. Very poor communication.

This is the problem why so many properties do not sell. An agent should value the property and refuse to list it if the vendor believes they kniw better.

What a response, I take it you are a "Real-estate" person??

I have been buying & selling properties around the world, and doing OK.

I am somewhat concerned at your comment in that you maybe you are "Under Valuing" Peoples property and setting up ghost buyers at very low pricing then on selling at a huge profit. I know well the tricks and dishonesty of "Realestate" agents.

Edited by metisdead
Oversize font reset to normal. Do not post using overly large font.

I cant see how that is possible when both owner and buyer sign a contract clearly stating the sale price. I have clients that want to list their property and stipulate an unrealistic price, its wasting my time as it wont sell so they either accept a fair valuation or I dont list it. Other agents will list it but never sell it then the owner wonders why. You wouldnt tell a mechanic how to repair your car or a dentist to do dental work its the same in real estate, let the people that know the industry do the work.

I cant see how that is possible when both owner and buyer sign a contract clearly stating the sale price. I have clients that want to list their property and stipulate an unrealistic price, its wasting my time as it wont sell so they either accept a fair valuation or I dont list it. Other agents will list it but never sell it then the owner wonders why. You wouldnt tell a mechanic how to repair your car or a dentist to do dental work its the same in real estate, let the people that know the industry do the work.

I am not going to get into a "Slanging Match" with you.

Your statements ALL point to you being a "Realestate" person.

I am happy to communicate with "Real Life" people not those that spend their time "Trying to Prop Up their image"

about yourself NOT here.

All we asked for was a name of a GOOD realestate Agent in CNX is that too much to ask with out people like you running off in some completely different direction.

Please go to another subject and tell everybody how good you are!!!

We will NOT respond to any more of your statements, we have better things to with our lifes!!.

"Perfect home" were good, honest and helpful for us as renters and prospective buyers. They answered the phone and replied and followed up to emails promptly. The other agents mostly didn't even answer enquiries, not sure they are in business or what. Such cluttered web sights maybe full of old listings and if its one they don't have available anymore they just don't answer and spam you with what they do have. I've seen similar tactics in Spain as well, where some good looking deals are advertised to get people through the proverbial door and then fob off excuses about the place you want to see while they try and talk up other stuff they have.

So I do recommend that "perfect homes", cunn "Rung" especially.

But ..... As a general help for your thinking you need to consider; do you actually want a sale anytime in the next 10 years, 5 years, 2 years or matter of months? If you have a price in your mind and its just the wishful thinking village chatter land prices bandied about plus a bit for good measure then your looking at a 3 to 5 year wait. But who knows maybe u get lucky maybe you won't. If not sold then no harm done? It's up to you. But If you actively research and attempt to buy as a price discovery exercise land of similar location then consider the results and accept the post negotiated prices as a starting point then maybe you get a sale quicker. If you want to actually get it sold in a matter of months rather than years then you'd need to come in well under that number in your head right now and then take it under the researched price by a good 20% or more.

40k out of town is quite far and low demand = a need for greater price flexibility or loooooonger sale time.

Up to you to put yourself in to category of what you require and how to achieve it. Agents need to do their job sure, but as a seller some realism is needed also. If a house doesn't sell it's normally because the price is too high. If the price is right anything can sell. Just the seller might not be able to accept how it is. If people didn't hold out for their price wish then the market would look completely different so it's great in a way as it keeps the bar high; Thais are quite masterful at holding out for silly prices.

If I say my land is worth 20 million bht today and offer for sale, but no takers and then eventually sold 8 years later and I say "ah ha see, I knew it was worth those 20million bits, it just took 8 years for that no good agent to find me a buyer, am I right or wrong? Obviously the land was not worth 20 million and its that land prices have increased to meet my expectations. A least this is better than some funny Thais I've seen sale the land 500k , no buyers, next year they want a million, still no buyers, next year 1.5 million........ They are the patient masters of the wishful thinking. Maybe they win the lottery one day.

People like this is why people like you get over inflated ideas about what their lands worth. Like one village up in the sticks can be double the price of neighbouring village just because one woman asking silly money and then all the wagging chins next door and next next door are putting up prices to match. Nobody can sell and they all sit around gossiping about how rich they are because their land must be worth a fortune and how amazing how prices are going up so much.

Not say this you exactly; but something to be aware of.

"Perfect home" were good, honest and helpful for us as renters and prospective buyers. They answered the phone and replied and followed up to emails promptly. The other agents mostly didn't even answer enquiries, not sure they are in business or what. Such cluttered web sights maybe full of old listings and if its one they don't have available anymore they just don't answer and spam you with what they do have. I've seen similar tactics in Spain as well, where some good looking deals are advertised to get people through the proverbial door and then fob off excuses about the place you want to see while they try and talk up other stuff they have.

But ..... As a general help for your thinking you need to consider; do you actually want a sale anytime in the next 10 years, 5 years, 2 years or matter of months? If you have a price in your mind and its just the wishful thinking village chatter land prices bandied about plus a bit for good measure then your looking at a 3 to 5 year wait. But who knows maybe u get lucky maybe you won't. If not sold then no harm done? It's up to you. But If you actively research and attempt to buy as a price discovery exercise land of similar location then consider the results and accept the post negotiated prices as a starting point then maybe you get a sale quicker. If you want to actually get it sold in a matter of months rather than years then you'd need to come in well under that number in your head right now and then take it under the researched price by a good 20% or more.

40k out of town is quite far and low demand = a need for greater price flexibility or loooooonger sale time.

Up to you to put yourself in to category of what you require and how to achieve it. Agents need to do their job sure, but as a seller some realism is needed also. If a house doesn't sell it's normally because the price is too high. If the price is right anything can sell. Just the seller might not be able to accept how it is. If people didn't hold out for their price wish then the market would look completely different so it's great in a way as it keeps the bar high; Thais are quite masterful at holding out for silly prices.

Do you have contact details for Perfect Homes and K. Rung?

Do you have contact details for Perfect Homes and K. Rung?

Almost missed your question hiding in my quote there.

I send you a pm now.