Kawasaki Dealer In Pattaya

PomRakBKK

I took my Kawasaki Kaze 130CC to the main Kawaisaki shop on Sukhumvit for some repair work and they told me Only Big Kawasaki bikes..Not little ones..Never been back...

Ha-ha, sorry but that's the way both the Kawa shop and Honda Big Wing (opposite the Kawa shop on Sukhumvit road) operates, they don't bother with bikes all other shops sell/repair which is fair enough.

I am sure the "baby" Ninja 250 is sold in the Kawa shop on Suk. road.

Funny enough, (or tragically enough) I would assume a 250cc bike is considered a ‘big bike’ here in Thailand, and as Guzzi so well puts it, this shop doesn’t cater to the general population that putts around on 90-150cc bikes.

However on my way home tonight/this morning, I took a quick look through their window and didn’t see any 250 Ninja’s, however they had at least 5 KSRs in the showroom, if they sell these then I’m almost certain they have what the OP is looking for as well.

Funny enough, (or tragically enough) I would assume a 250cc bike is considered a ‘big bike’ here in Thailand, and as Guzzi so well puts it, this shop doesn’t cater to the general population that putts around on 90-150cc bikes.

However on my way home tonight/this morning, I took a quick look through their window and didn’t see any 250 Ninja’s, however they had at least 5 KSRs in the showroom, if they sell these then I’m almost certain they have what the OP is looking for as well.

Well now you mention it, regarding the 250cc bike thing, yes I agree it's a small bike but very likely a good cheap all-round bike, much much cheaper to run than the medium sized Kawa's.

The 250cc Honda is sold in the main steam shops not by big wing Honda so the 250 Kawa, where is that sold? Not a bike you see a lot of as the Honda is much cheaper?