Apple Cider Vinegar

just reading a magazine we get from shamu pet supplies,there is some good info regarding the use of apple cider vinegar,

it starts of by saying it can be more useful to your pets than you know and you should always keep a bottle if only for the sake of your pets,it is a remedy with multible uses for dogs,cats and horses from alleviating allergies,athritis,even getting rid of fleas,ticks.it was in one of last yrs.adition "7 wonders of home remedies" the info is very very good so if anybody would like to ask me anything regarding the usefulness of c.a.v.for your pet i will post what it says.meatboy.

I can only say that I am not a pet but that I take a tablespoon full with a tablespoon of honey in a pint of water every morning. For thirty five years I have had high blood pressure problems. I do not now -- before 190/100 today 124/65. but read up about it as there is plenty of info on Google.

Just bought a liter of Apple Cider Vinegar for no reason. Please give me some tips as to useful purposes.

Thanks.

sorry i have not replied we were out all day yesterday,seem like they had let out all the luney drivers as well,off out with the dog then i will post.

Just bought a liter of Apple Cider Vinegar for no reason. Please give me some tips as to useful purposes.

Thanks.

sorry i have not replied we were out all day yesterday,seem like they had let out all the luney drivers as well,off out with the dog then i will post.

for spraying after a bath 50/50 solution dont rinse off,spray before and after walks,helps against skin problems,can be used to clean ears,it seems it can be used for almost all problems and a tea spoon on their food twice a day if they have loss of appetite,1x tsp.per.20kilo of body weight.i bought a bottle heinz a.p.c.946ml=190 bht.if this works as good as what they say it will be a hell of a lot cheaper than the spray we bought 140bht.x 400ml.our dog should be used to the smell he's always sniffing my empty cider cans.

• Like 1

I know its supposed to be great for gout and kidney stones in people but websites say ti works for hotspots on dogs as a topical treatment and a tablespoon in their water twice a week will help with itchy skin and may help with kidney function too. Spray it on your dog after shampooing and it keeps fleas off, never tried that one but I will be sure giving it a shot now