Any Special Events In May/june?

I am looking for information on any special events happening on Koh Samui or surrounding islands in May or June 2006 - something which would appeal to tourists (its for inclusion in a calendar of events in a major magazine)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

I am looking for information on any special events happening on Koh Samui or surrounding islands in May or June 2006 - something which would appeal to tourists (its for inclusion in a calendar of events in a major magazine)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Mr Wes Turner, well known and respected Samui resident will be giving a lecture on 'The Jet Ski Sidecar - A New Era in Beach Leisure' location/date to be decided.

Edited by somchai jones

There is Koh Samui Regatta from the 21st May to the 27th May, for more info check out

http://www.samuiregatta.com/

This is an excellent event attracting yatchs from all round Asia

I should have said apart from the Regatta - I believe it will be the subject of a full article - but thanks anyway.

I'm surprised there haven't been any other suggestions - it's a bit of free publicity after all !

on june 20th , the Chaweng Union of Nightime Taxidrivers and Samlors (C.U.N.T.S.) will be giving a display of advanced shortchanging techniques and treadless tyre power drifting skills.

a surliest taxidriver competition will be held , first prize , a set of rusty rear seat springs for a 1995 toyota corolla.

6 drunk russian tourists will be pulled from the bars to act as judges.

all are very welcome. entrance is free. ....for thais , (foriegn aliens entrance fee 100b)

on june 20th , the Chaweng Union of Nightime Taxidrivers and Samlors (C.U.N.T.S.) will be giving a display of advanced shortchanging techniques and treadless tyre power drifting skills.

a surliest taxidriver competition will be held , first prize , a set of rusty rear seat springs for a 1995 toyota corolla.

all are very welcome. entrance is free. ....for thais , (foriegn aliens entrance fee 100b)

:o STOP HIJACKING EVERY THREAD WITH YOUR <deleted>.

You know, once or twice it would be funny but frankly, you need to see someone about this obsessive disorder you have.

You are testing the limits of my patience. :D

:o STOP HIJACKING EVERY THREAD WITH YOUR <deleted>.

You know, once or twice it would be funny but frankly, you need to see someone about this obsessive disorder you have.

You are testing the limits of my patience. :D

Agreed. Bitterness becoming an obsession. A trip to a councillor may be in order.