Us Tourist Visa Question, How To Get Pasport Back Quick

hi

my wife has an interview for a US tourist visa on wednesday next week. if she is approved we would like to fly ASAP. i know the proceedure is to leave a stamped addresses envelope with them to mail the pasport back with the visa stamp but does anyone know, is there a faster way such as picking it up by hand or courier service?

thanks, steve

hi

my wife has an interview for a US tourist visa on wednesday next week. if she is approved we would like to fly ASAP. i know the proceedure is to leave a stamped addresses envelope with them to mail the pasport back with the visa stamp but does anyone know, is there a faster way such as picking it up by hand or courier service?

thanks, steve

My niece went for her interview on a Tuesday, and picked up her passport with the visa on Thursday. I think this is pretty standard unless you don't live in Bangkok and it would be too difficult to stay an extra two days.

hi

thanks, steve

My niece went for her interview on a Tuesday, and picked up her passport with the visa on Thursday. I think this is pretty standard unless you don't live in Bangkok and it would be too difficult to stay an extra two days.

ok thanks, good to know. do you know how the interview went? what questions were asked and what evidence she provided about her ties to thailand?

steve