Good Internet Provider Around On Nut Bts, Bangkok?

patjk

I am currently in Lumpini Ville on Sukhumvit 77, in Bangkok. I can't get any stable internet here. Smartzone sells cards here, but they are worthless. Internet constantly goes in and out. I've probably called them 10 times, and emailed another 10, and they can't figure it out.

I bought an aircard and then went to Dtah and bought what I thought was an unlimited plan (gets slower after 5GB). I used up 5GB in like 3 days, and now it doesn't work at all - won't connect.

I called Buddy Internet, and they said they don't support LumpiniVille.

Half of the time when I turn my wifi on I see @TRUEWIFI, but it always times out whenever I try to connect. The other half of the time doesn't even find it (I'm on a Macbook Pro). This tells me it is an unstable connection.

What other options do I have? Any recommendations would be much appreciated. I need an internet that will load videos, remain up all the time. It doesn't need to be really fast, just usable.

Thanks in advance!

True or TOT ADSL

There is no true unlimited 3G, it lowers the speed to 64kbits after you go over your said package.

I knew it wasn't unlimited 3G, but I figured it would still work after 5GB. It doesn't. Can you give me more info on those 2 you just mentioned? How do I signup? I googled True ADSL but I don't see too much on it.

you are talking about 3g not internet, if you would pony up for a decent Adsl or Docsis connection you would not have any trouble (or not nearly as much) despite the odd hiccup, i ALWAYS have internet

I'm more than willing to pay for whatever I can get to work. Can you give me more info on how to signup, the cost, the time it takes, etc.?

Thanks.