Dog Boarding

Spaniel

We are planning on a trip out of town in the first week of April and need a place for our dog until we return. Dpes anyone know of any boarding places in Bangkok, preferably in the Minburi area?

We are planning on a trip out of town in the first week of April and need a place for our dog until we return. Dpes anyone know of any boarding places in Bangkok, preferably in the Minburi area?

Ngam wong wan rd., All they way past nonthaburi. There is a Dog Hotel and Dog restaurant. Great place with ponds and all for the dogs.

Another one that's a bit too far away for you, but Doc Love Dog animal hospital on Chaeng Wattana Road (between Lotus and Big C) has a dog hotel with standard, deluxe and family rooms! We left three dogs in a family room for a four nights once and they were fine. You have to pay extra for walking them, though.

Most vets would know of a place or may even have kennels attached.

do you have a link for the home page too ( dog love animal hospital ) it sound good .

i have friend now who look after mine , but who know !

i have as contact maleewan animal hospital who do boarding ( near the airport ) telephone 029962662

and took him few time thonglor animal hospital

soi sukhumvit 55 soi thonglor 11 , safe but not happy there