Electric Shavers

Kiniyeow

Robinsons in Airport Plaza have a vast choice at inflated prices.

Dead right, went to buy one last week,crazy prices.never seen another outlet carry them but sure someone will tell us where or maybe you can buy online

Electric shavers comes under the same heading as shaving mirrors and a decent light to shave by.

"We don't use 'em, so why bother?"

Therefore, maybe a nice mirror, but a pathetic light, and definitely no power outlet.

I buy my Braun shaver spares from an outlet I found on the web - in the USA. Reasonable prices including airmail post.

A replacement foil and cutter for a Braun at Robinsons will cost THB 1,500 and I thought that was outragously expensive, until I went to the UK last month and found the same thing costs GBP29.00 - figure THB5,000 for very good shaver then THB 1,500 every year for replacement parts.

Sahapanich SP at the Chang Puak crossing going to Mae Rim.

Before Toyota take U turn. They have 'wet' shavers from Philips.

Thought reasonable prices, but dunno this moment about US/Europe prices

Panasonic makes a great little shaver that uses 2 AA batteries and can be found at some 7/11s and Big C. they shave decently close and fast and best of all, they only cost 250/275thb. They are good for 6+ months before the heads wear out and so cheap to replace. I have one at home on my office desk and one in my truck for a quick shave on the way to town. Batteries last forever too.

Approved by wife!!

Edited by jaideeguy
  • Like 1

Tesco does have shavers, right above the blades, but they're nothing to write home about.

I would like to piggy back and ask if anyone has seen a beard trimmer, or smaller hair clippers, I had ones that was 110v and was sick of using a bulky converter so I brought it back home. Couldn't find a 220v trimmer while there though.

Tesco does have shavers, right above the blades, but they're nothing to write home about.

I would like to piggy back and ask if anyone has seen a beard trimmer, or smaller hair clippers, I had ones that was 110v and was sick of using a bulky converter so I brought it back home. Couldn't find a 220v trimmer while there though.

Robinsons has most of these products, various brands.

I own a Philips cordless and need to replace the heads every two years. Couldn't find anywhere to buy them, so rang Philips service centre in BKK. Quoted over 3000Baht. I bought on EBay for approx 1500Baht plus Int postage.

I get the little square Panasonic shavers for 550 baht or so from Tesco/BigC and replace them once a year or so. Best shaver I've found yet if you only shave twice a week - cuts through stubble quickly without irritating the skin (YMMV). I also get the 7/11 shavers Jaidee guy mentioned - use that one to go over areas the first shaver struggled with. No messing about trying to find over-priced replacement blades/foils. Just bin and buy whole new shaver.