Visa In Dallas/texas ?

Mr. Smith is very helpful and will issue a visa immediately if all documents are in order. I have used Mr. Smith over the last 10 years for Non-O visas and he is quit friendly and quick. You must call and make an appointment though since he is a practicing attorney. He is located in the Galleria building closest to LBJ freeway. Noel street is a small side street on the east side of the Galleria complex and has some parking, otherwise use the shopping center parking. I would call Forest and make an appoint a few days before you need the visa (leave a message if he is out-he will return your call.) When you enter the building go to the reception desk to check which floor he is on (he moves offices sometimes.) The last time I was there he was on the ninth floor.

Edited by asiaexpat

I have used Mr. Smith 4 times by USPS. Usually it is about a week to get my pasport back by mail. Never had a problem.

I have used the consulate in Los Angeles a couple times...NEVER AGAIN. They reminded me of Thai Immigration, quite unwelcoming.

Mr. Forrest Smith issued mine in person about 5 years ago and he told me I was the last one he was issuing in person. He told me he would start issuing them by mail only. He's a busy man.

what is this story with Mr Smith...?

i don't deal with intermediate trying to make extra bucks, especially with usa people who need to work 3 jobs... i m cheap and stay cheap. . i have no problem with thai government and so far I have always got all my visa from embassies in person and if they don't give me it I jump in a cheap plane and go directly to bkk. then just need to go to lao for visa.

Mr. Smith is still issuing at his office as of six months ago. Give him a call. He will work with you either by mail or in person (just remember you need to make an appointment.) doontp is not the last visa issued in person since I have gotten several since 5 years ago.

what is this story with Mr Smith...?

i don't deal with intermediate trying to make extra bucks, especially with usa people who need to work 3 jobs... i m cheap and stay cheap. . i have no problem with thai government and so far I have always got all my visa from embassies in person and if they don't give me it I jump in a cheap plane and go directly to bkk. then just need to go to lao for visa.

The consulate in Dallas is a honorary Thai consulate meaning that their are no Thai government employees working there.

Mr. Smith is the honorary consul.

Their are honorary Thai consulates all around the world and most give much better service than any Thai embassy or official consulate.