Age Difference In Relationships In Thailand

WilliamCave

Except for TV members.

They all seem to score well in the pairing-up sweeps notwithstanding exhaustive series of failures and misery in their home countries. Just a hair's breadth away from blue blood liaisons and white-skin Nirvana, our TV swains and Lotharios seem to have found the secret to happiness.

What a parade of dorks.

I'm different.

I am loaded and my wife is nearly 25 years my junior im 66 we live in a 12k rented home been together 10 years she works full time and she paid cash for my 2nd hand mazda3. I then bought a new Merc in my name and she said to me leave the Mazda in your name darlin.

She also has 2 master degrees and is a qualified Nurse. So there are many success stories out there such as ours and no I do not give her money for her step father her mother died last year and she is the only child.

You just have to shop around first and know what to look for she also speaks perfect english and has no desire to live over seas neither do I.

Edited by whiteman
  • Like 1

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mother, 21 years my senior, started dating after my father died in a car accident At the age of 48 she remarried. The man she married was 3 months older than me (27 at the time). I of course being young thought it would never last but figured my mother deserved a last "Hooray". I couldn't figure it out. My Mother didn't have much money. Not bad looking for her age. Jim, he seemed a bit conservative for my taste, but sane. At the age of 60, she had a triple bypass and lost her leg. At 72 she died. Jim, her husband of 24 years was by her side.

I

thumbsup.gif

Except for TV members.

They all seem to score well in the pairing-up sweeps notwithstanding exhaustive series of failures and misery in their home countries. Just a hair's breadth away from blue blood liaisons and white-skin Nirvana, our TV swains and Lotharios seem to have found the secret to happiness.

What a parade of dorks.

I'm different.

I am loaded and my wife is nearly 25 years my junior im 66 we live in a 12k rented home been together 10 years she works full time and she paid cash for my 2nd hand mazda3. I then bought a new Merc in my name and she said to me leave the Mazda in your name darlin.

She also has 2 master degrees and is a qualified Nurse. So there are many success stories out there such as ours and no I do not give her money for her step father her mother died last year and she is the only child.

You just have to shop around first and know what to look for she also speaks perfect english and has no desire to live over seas neither do I.

just curious, i'm not doubting the story.

Why spend many years obtaining 2 Master Degrees only to attend School again to became a nurse.

Was It just a love of Nursing, If so why did she waste all those years getting the degrees that don't count towards the nursing and just become a nurse in the first place.

Except for TV members.

What a parade of dorks.

I'm different.

Why spend many years obtaining 2 Master Degrees only to attend School again to became a nurse.

Was It just a love of Nursing, If so why did she waste all those years getting the degrees that don't count towards the nursing and just become a nurse in the first place.

Google 'masters degree in nursing' then take your pick.

Who said that the degree's acquired are irrelevant?

What do you mean 'just become a nurse'? It's not just about bandages and rectal thermometers these days.

• Like 1

Except for TV members.

What a parade of dorks.

I'm different.

Google 'masters degree in nursing' then take your pick.

Who said that the degree's acquired are irrelevant?

What do you mean 'just become a nurse'? It's not just about bandages and rectal thermometers these days.

Agree the nurses in the Thai state hospitals have to know,how to klick onto Facebook etc.

We all know the truth.

It's more or less prostituting yourself to one full time customer.

I'd like to see you tell Clint Eastwood and Michael Douglas that their wives are prostitutes or Humphrey Bogart if he was still alive, all married woman 25 years or more their junior. How about Princess Diane? She was 13 years Charles junior?

We all know the truth.

I'd like to see you tell Clint Eastwood and Michael Douglas that their wives are prostitutes or Humphrey Bogart if he was still alive, all married woman 25 years or more their junior. How about Princess Diane? She was 13 years Charles junior?
Would those actors be with those girls if they were themselves working as a plumber or something.

No they would not.

We all know the truth.

Would those actors be with those girls if they were themselves working as a plumber or something.

No they would not.

I'm sure they would if they could but thats not the point is it. The point is would you say these women are prostituting themselves to one full time customer?

We all know the truth.

No they would not.

I'm sure they would if they could but thats not the point is it. The point is would you say these women are prostituting themselves to one full time customer?
that's a stupid question, I never have or will say anything here that I have not or will not say in person.

Whose right is it to impose their hypocritical moralities on anyone else? If an old man can make his final few years happy with a young partner whose company he pays for then it should be nobody's business but those involved.

It's no one's "right" but, again - and it seems this isn't sinking in, Rene - that is the topic of discussion fro this thread. If you don't like what you're reading then avoid the thread.

In the cold light of day, no one really gives a monkey's if they see an old boy walking down the street with a Thai girl half or a third his age (except, perhaps, the girl herself). Sure, people make snap judgements based on what they see; some might even have a chuckle to themselves but, ultimately, it's up to them, right?

Just out of interest, though, do you have a young daughter? If so, would you be ok with her taking a portion off a geriatric in return for a few bucks a month?

OK, I should have phrased that question better: The point is do you define these women as prostituting themselves to one full time customer?

reading through you will find i'm referring to the majority who are with the man for money.

Not the rare few who do exist I know, who are the there for love.

so if it's for money its prostitution.

• Like 1

Whose right is it to impose their hypocritical moralities on anyone else? If an old man can make his final few years happy with a young partner whose company he pays for then it should be nobody's business but those involved.

It's no one's "right" but, again - and it seems this isn't sinking in, Rene - that is the topic of discussion fro this thread. If you don't like what you're reading then avoid the thread.

In the cold light of day, no one really gives a monkey's if they see an old boy walking down the street with a Thai girl half or a third his age (except, perhaps, the girl herself). Sure, people make snap judgements based on what they see; some might even have a chuckle to themselves but, ultimately, it's up to them, right?

Just out of interest, though, do you have a young daughter? If so, would you be ok with her taking a portion off a geriatric in return for a few bucks a month?

Some become angry, they find these relationships unacceptable, and post on Forums, at length!....they don't "have a chuckle"!!...not the actions of a person who does not 'give a monkeys'

Yes I have a young daughter, and if after I have raised her and educated her, given her the tools to find reasonable employment, she decides to go for money and stability in the form of a relationship with an older man......I would not be concerned about something that I had absolutley no control over..........freedom of choice.......there will always be a welcome at home for my family and their respective partners, it is the one thing that will never change.

Edited by 473geo
  • Like 2

Yeah easy to say that when you've not actually been presented with the spectre of your young daughter hand-in-hand with a man twice or three times her age.

Sure, maybe you couldn't actually do anything about it but "not concerned"?

Pull the other one, pal

Yeah easy to say that when you've not actually been presented with the spectre of your young daughter hand-in-hand with a man twice or three times her age.

Pull the other one, pal

Is the old dude gonna build me a house?

Or buy me a pickup?

• Like 2

I disagree with the integrity of this persons explanation to you on this topic. IMHO it is slightly correct. But no they "the lady and the ladies family" want more than just a house to show support for the ladies future.

Funds in the mans account, wealth of the mans family and all round how much he is and has spoken he will supply the girl with all play factors.

I know of allot of relationships in Thailand where the age gap is very close. Both young. The girl needs the parents permission to marry, usually the parents assess what class the man and his family is of and or how much capital the older man has to support. Two key factors.

Pull the other one, pal

Is the old dude gonna build me a house?

Or buy me a pickup?

laugh.png

Indeed

Also there are many stories of young Thai couples committing suicide together. Due usually to the parents not giving the girl permission to marry. Usually based on the class of the family as I spoke of before.

If you don't understand, similar to the parent of the women actor in the American movie named "The Notebook"

Pull the other one, pal

Know what I don't care if the guy has money or not......her choice....get it.....all I will do is the same as I would if it she was to choose a guy who is 5 years younger than her who had no money.......be there if it goes wrong.......you have much learn about accepting all minds are not as constricted as yours......

Pull the other one, pal

Know what I don't care if the guy has money or not......her choice....get it.....all I will do is the same as I would if it she was to choose a guy who is 5 years younger than her who had no money.......be there if it goes wrong.......you have much learn about accepting all minds are not as constricted as yours......

Hardly.

I made the erroneous assumption that you'd be like most other fathers in the event you were presented with the scenario I described.

If you say you'd be "cool" with it, fair enough.

Pull the other one, pal

Hardly.

I made the erroneous assumption that you'd be like most other fathers in the event you were presented with the scenario I described.

If you say you'd be "cool" with it, fair enough.

Tell us again HS

What do YOU know about being a father?

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

ill say one thing again on this, as im a father, of 4 girls,,

as a father all you want for your children is to be happy, and if that ment being with some one older then them, well at the end of the day it is there choise,

so as a father you are there to support them, and also be there to pick them up if things went wrong,

things go wrong with same age reletionships, you dont get to know someone untill you get living with them, so weather you are the same age or not you dont know if it will work untill you are together full time,

i talked to my wife about all this last night,

and she said she asked gib my freinds wife, one question,

is jake a good man with a good heart, and gib told her she new me in the uk too and that i wasnt rich, i was just a normal hard working man with a good heart,

jake

• Like 1

im sorry im going to go a little further on this,

my freind and his wife arnt together now,

the reason being my freind told her he was bored and wanted to sleep with other girls,

now this is 5 years ago and when we go to see gib and there daughter she still to this day says she still loves my freind, but she couldnt do what he wanted, and he is far from rich,

you cant help who you fall in love with, if you could life would be so easy, gibs gone through a lot of pain because of my freind, she would of stood my him through anything, he walked away following his dick to go out f,,,,ing younger girls, its a shame, but in this instance the thai lady did nothing wrong,

jake

• Like 1

We all know the truth.

No they would not.

Crikey, did you see who Julia Roberts was married to?