Age Difference In Relationships In Thailand

WilliamCave

I see many thai relationships with younger women with older thai men.

The usual story i get is they like an older man because they are more mature and are not out at night sewing there oats as a young man does and they are better to take care .

It is not much different from western culture many years ago , westerners look at it as not a good thing now a days but it was the same many years ago here .

My grandparents before they married the man had to have a house or home stead or something to show he could support a women.

Usually the man was in his 30s or older and they married girls in there teens

It is not much different here now in Thailand.

Maybe it shows women are more mature than men .at different ages

My wife told me that is why she didn't want to marry a young man and she was not interested in younger men ,

we are 9 years apart she is 40 and i am 49.

What are your views on this younger women with older men ?

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen it often some of my wifes friends dit it too. said it was not about mature but about money. Mature is just covering it, one of her friends wat the mia noi of an older guy as long as he paid. Meanwhile she had younger bf's for the "good times".

How do I think about it, lets reverse it would you guys want to be in a relation with a female 10 or 20 years older then you if you are not financially compensated.. most goes for Thai girls too.

But as always there are always exceptions to this rule and that is between the guy and his girl.

I think for successful marriage the age gap should be under 20 years I am 14 years older than my wife and it seems to work however I think people who are 30 years older than their wives once the wife is 30 the man is 60 and when the wife is 35 the man is 65 and perhaps getting too old for the wife.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 6 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

It all depends on the people, but I dont see how anyone has a connection with someone half their age. the older you get the larger the gap can be, but i dont see ever being with someone less than 75% of my age.

It all depends on the people, but I dont see how anyone has a connection with someone half their age. the older you get the larger the gap can be, but i dont see ever being with someone less than 75% of my age.

When you are 40, you don't see having a relationship with a 10 year old, yep I get that.

When you are 60, you don't see having a relationship with a 15 year old, yep I can understand that too.

Did you really mean what you posted?

We all know the truth.

It's more or less prostituting yourself to one full time customer.

-

And we all know the truth - that there's nothing wrong with doing that, whether with one or many; each of us are free to do what we like with our own bodies as long as we're not hurting others.

One might argue that any relationship where one partner is better off than the other is prostitution. How about your first marriage, Muythai?

I suspect that those who argue that a large age difference in a relationship is prostitution to one full time customer have a personal preference for multi-partner prostitution.

• Like 1

No doubt any 20 year old girl, thai or not, has been day dreaming at least a couple of years,

of passionate sex with a 60 year old man.

same as i was daydreaming of sex with a pensioner when i was in my teens

Yes I was once partial to the odd <deleted>.

Yep, I'm sure Mick Jagger, Ronnie Wood, Rod Stewart will look at a bunch of old losers on ThaiVisa, drop their girlfriends immediately, and go after the grandmothers instead.

I know a guy who is in his late 70’s, he has a very young wife, she's still in her teens, he treats her like a princess and she seems happy enough, of course, there is more to it than that, but the old bitter and twisted men of ThaiVisa would never understand, they are just jealous, same as I am.

Lets see, he's happy, you're not, not much more to say.

I think it's the young bitter and twisted who never understand. Who wants a lesson in morals from today's kids?

How old are you, 234 ?

ThaiVisa members have found the secret to eternal happiness, the fountain of youth, and the ability to attract rich and powerful young women with PHD's coming out of their azz who seem inexorably drawn to old men.

The rest of the old guys who come to Thailand only have money to offer to bargirls, but it never applies to ThaiVisa members, they're different !

A few built in insults there, boy.

Don't assume that Thai ladies are all ignorant and uneducated as your sarcasm suggests you do.

Leave sarcasm alone until you're dry behind the ears. In the meantime, focus your attention on saving for your retirement.

Yep, I'm sure Mick Jagger, Ronnie Wood, Rod Stewart will look at a bunch of old losers on ThaiVisa, drop their girlfriends immediately, and go after the grandmothers instead.

I know a guy who is in his late 70’s, he has a very young wife, she's still in her teens, he treats her like a princess and she seems happy enough, of course, there is more to it than that, but the old bitter and twisted men of ThaiVisa would never understand, they are just jealous, same as I am.

Lets see, he's happy, you're not, not much more to say.

I think it's the young bitter and twisted who never understand. Who wants a lesson in morals from today's kids?

How old are you, 234 ?

Grow up. cheesy.gif

Edited by Morden

I think the problem with ThaiVisa members is, they are just too old, so us younger guys find it hard to relate to them.

When I'm old, I hope I am more tolerant. smile.png

Yes, I'm sure you'll become more tolerant with age.

• Like 1