Essential Samui Magazine

Anyone know what happen to this publication ? ( used to be the small a5 magazine in all the bars )

Website and Facebook group are also not updated sinse August

( same company also that had the bkk airway lounge stands , are they still there ? )

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

I've not seen it for a while Boater.(Mind you, I do not go to the airport very often.)

It seems that Samui cannot support a regular publication of almost any kind. Real news would be good but........

Not sure what they push at the airport now, but you cannot even pick up a map of Samui the last few times that I was there.

At this point I think Bkk Airs in flight mag is the longest running publication on the island and the ad space is dear. I think it would be interesting to do a where are they now from this mags ads; Coco property, etc ....

Edited by maccaroni man

Yeah well the fah thai bangkok airways ad the prices run 30,000 baht for 1 page, and per month. So dont think they will go out of business anytime soon.

As for other publications im not sure this is fair to say but it seems they only target people who could only read English and were placed in areas of low volume distribution. Also many of these so called magazines were put in many hotels but I hardly ever saw anyone bother to read them or even pick them up.

Sent from my using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yeah well the fah thai bangkok airways ad the prices run 30,000 baht for 1 page, and per month. So dont think they will go out of business anytime soon.

As for other publications im not sure this is fair to say but it seems they only target people who could only read English and were placed in areas of low volume distribution. Also many of these so called magazines were put in many hotels but I hardly ever saw anyone bother to read them or even pick them up.

Sent from my using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Fah Thai is about 65,000 for a full page per month or 130,000 per issue. (2 month) Essential has folded a while ago and the guy who ran it ran as well......