Irishman Injured In North Pattaya Road Accident

webfact

Irishman injured in North Pattaya road accident

accident-3.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Early on Friday Morning Pattaya Police dealt with a road accident on the Naklua Road in North Pattaya involving an Irish Pedestrian and a motorbike which was later found to have been stolen earlier in the night.

The crash occurred in front of Soi 20 and resulted in injuries sustained to Mr. Keith Ward aged 20 who was taken to Hospital suffering from suspected head injuries and a broken leg.

The driver of the motorbike, a White Honda Wave with no license plate, Khun Sakdar aged 23 appeared heavily intoxicated and although injured, he refused medical assistance and was taken straight to Pattaya Police Station with the motorbike who had been reported as stolen hours before by its rightful owner, Khun Sombat aged 37, a motorbike taxi driver, who had left the key in the ignition by mistake.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/88376/irishman-injured-north-pattaya-road-accident/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-05-24

You know how hard it is to avoid pedestrians when your blind drunk ? These farang have no Thai road sense, ie they walk at night, how risky is that !

Would never have happened if the farang had stayed at home, ergo its his fault !

Please note this is English humour Mad having to explain my post but I see from other humourous posts that some people here do not understand appropriate smileys or have zero sense of humour

• Like 2

From the pictures it looks like the accident happened on the road, drunk driver or not don't people wait until there is NO incoming traffic to cross the road ?

Anyways I wish a speedy recovery to the Irish man