Thai Opinion: V For ' Very, Very Vain'

webfact

The governments crackdown on the V for Vendetta group has only served to give it further publicity.

It is a futile attempt to try and control social media. The more they crackdown the more negative publicity they get and the more people question what it is government is trying to hide.

The days of being able to have the team of spin doctors control every move are fast dissapearing

• Like 1

A pretty good set of points Mister Pommegranite.

Pick of the bunch?

.....That is not only democratic, but also logical. If a man is responsible for spending your money to make your life better, you are entitled to make fun of that man and ask him to show accountability. It's illogical for the man to take your money, spend it and have you arrested for being disgruntled about the way he does his job.

This does, of course, equally apply to the fairer sex

• Like 1

This "teapot tempest" is being blown way out of proportion by a paranoid government.

This "teapot tempest" is being blown way out of proportion by a paranoid government. compliant press, imho.

V for 'Very, very vain'

Ask a Thai to say that. I remember a TV talent show with a singer struggling with "I Will Survive" - it came out "I Will Surwiwa"

LMAO cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Also one of the best articles to come from the Nation - well done Mr

• Like 1

I find this really hilarious, though very intriguing... The Government is accused of using the T mask! The Government accuses it people of using the V mask......isnt this a good combination of TV!!!!! Keep the act going.... I am more interested in the unveiling process of these masks.

It is a futile attempt to try and control social media. The more they crackdown the more negative publicity they get

It's the same logic that drives the pixelated cigarettes, guns and booze on Thai telly. It only makes you notice them more.