A Thai Guy With An Ex American Girl Friend

ticger

Name ONE man, who NEVER cheated on his girlfriend...Girls, I dont want to be rude, but if you think that you're bf/husband never cheated on you or at least after a considerable time spent together...you are sooooooooooooooooooo wrong, it's important that he loves only YOU and that he is coming back to YOU, the rest are just short and meaningless adventures, note that adventures that are getting serious, the guy needs to be shooted at :o, I would personally do it, as a man

What a real wierdo Alexth seems to me!!

I wonder what he would say if the tables were turned and his "girlfriend/wife" gave him a taste of his own medicine. I'm sure he would have lots to say - but he thinks he can do it and life goes on hunkydory. I pity any woman in his life.

Egocentric, sexist, ###### comes to mind. And I am not a Feminazi... yet..!!

The truth does hurt, doesn't it? Since this world was done, men cheated women, my only principle is respect your soulmate and if and only if, you will cheat, don't make it a habit and don't make it a love affair, I am 25, Patsycat, never cheated on any of all the girlfriends I hadcolor=#FF0000], thanks for the good wishes anyway and also for the profile you've rushed in to create.

Cheating is innevitable, if you don't believe me...ask the men in your family and try to get an honest answer, if a man has reached his fifty's and is telling you he never cheated...he's even a liar or a coward and if YOU bielive him, you can start bieliving in fairytales...

P.S.: Next time you characterize somebody, please don't be so keen on jumping to conclusions

No wonder Patsycat characterized you .... in your post you said to name one man who never cheated on his girlfriend .... you are implying that every man cheats, including yourself .... but then you go on to say you've never cheated????? You didn't respond to Patstcat's thoughts ... how would you feel if it was your girlfriend cheating on you? Obviously cheating was the norm in the environment you grew up in and now live in, but don't assume that all men are like the men you know and seem to aim to become yourself.

Whatever...just trust me on this one, there will be one point when all of us will cheat if we haven't done it already, I've seen all kinds of men, from all kinds of environments...I am sorry I am not the Miss World type here, pretending that the Earth is surrounded by love and honesty and showing that innocent and opthimystic smile...yeah guys, the world is great and everybody's a sanctuary of faithfullness, honesty and truth...DREAM ON

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious to hear from cheaters, since I haven't done it myself, what goes through your mind while you are cheating????

Or is your mind completely absent?

Are you really capable of being so overcome by desire, that you completely forget about your relationship/marriage, and can think of nothing else but your immediate physical gratification?

Wow, I must be missing something in the desire department.

I'm not talking about honesty, or faithfullness or even morals here, I'm talking about consciousness

Or does your mind (sabotage/dark side/inner teenager) manage to convince you that it doesn't matter, won't hurt anyone, its just a little fling, everyone does it or all manner of other justifications, or does alcohol or drugs dull your senses and make it easier to fall into "no-brain" mode???

If you wanna play around, why enter into a monogamous relationship?

If you aren't happy with your partner anymore, why not leave them?

Gee, am I being too simple here???

Yes, you are.

People aren't perfect, and do occasionally stupid things they know they shouldn't do, and do suffer for them one way or the other. Relationships are not just about being in happyland, but also about overcoming difficulties, dealing with all sorts of hurt, and forgiving mistakes and weaknesses of the partner. That's what's called being human.

I guess, one day we will all day be so old that cheating will physically not be possible anymore, or simply too much effort. And then, looking back having overcome those sort of difficulties will be far more important than the actual acts of stupidity themselves.

Yes, you are.

People aren't perfect, and do occasionally stupid things they know they shouldn't do, and do suffer for them one way or the other. Relationships are not just about being in happyland, but also about overcoming difficulties, dealing with all sorts of hurt, and forgiving mistakes and weaknesses of the partner. That's what's called being human.

I guess, one day we will all day be so old that cheating will physically not be possible anymore, or simply too much effort. And then, looking back having overcome those sort of difficulties will be far more important than the actual acts of stupidity themselves.

Sure, overcoming difficulties, forgiving mistakes of course. What bothers me is the lack of consciousness Consciousness means that your mind and body are in the same place at the same time, the left hand knows what the right hand is doing, the brain knows what the genitals are doing. I hope that one day we are all so conscious that our mistakes are genuine mistakes and not a state of mental denial which only serves the ego. But then, I am not really interested in humans, only Enlightened Beings!!! :o

Consciousness means that

What about: I am conscious that the mind is willing but the flesh is weak. :D:o

:D Uuuuuuummmmm........does your body really act without you?........really?.........that could be dangerous you know....... :D maybe you shouldn't drive a car.........