Best Way To Transfer Money To Us From Thailand,bkk

vivek130205

I would like to the the most inexpensive way of transferring around 4000 USD to one of my friend staying in Washington, so what will be the most convenient and cheapest way of doing so ?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Absolute cheapest would be Bitcoin, but more complicated than most want to deal with.

Via traditional means, Bank transfer via SWIFT. You probably just need his bank's SWIFT code, his name as listed on the account and the account number. Some banks (used to) require destination bank branch address and phone number?

Coming the other way usually costs between $15 and 30 USD, flat fee not a percentage. Not sure about going the other way, but bound to be less than Western Union or Paypal.

• Like 1

Absolute cheapest would be Bitcoin, but more complicated than most want to deal with.

Via traditional means, Bank transfer via SWIFT. You probably just need his bank's SWIFT code, his name as listed on the account and the account number. Some banks (used to) require destination bank branch address and phone number?

Coming the other way usually costs between $15 and 30 USD, flat fee not a percentage. Not sure about going the other way, but bound to be less than Western Union or Paypal.

I will check with them for the same. thanks for your assistance.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

OK, get your friend's bank details: Bank Name, SWIFT code, Branch Number, street address, your friend's full name and account number, go to your Kasikorn branch/International Remittance Desk, and initiate an international wire transfer.