Ipad Mini Or Samsung Tab 2: Which Is Better?

Likely the note is good but I just got a retina mini and love it. Always felt the bigger iPad was too hefty this one is just right.

Used Samsung tabs before with friends and they are pretty well made more a question if you like iOS or android. I just prefer iOS apps they are generally better quality even if they cost money.

not really an apple fanboy, but the fact s ipad is better, i had a android 10.1 before i got a ipad and ended up giving it away, why? because even my 2 yr old son wouldnt play with it, if he cant play on the ipad then he wont even entertain the android, and all he really does is watch mickey mouse on youtube, what does that say to you?

That ipads are for 2 yr olds and the like?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

its my Ipad but rightly or wrongly on my part i do let him go on when im not using it, i really did try to palm the 10.1 on him as i didnt want my newish i3 getting smashed but he wouldnt entertain it infact one day he stood on it so he could get on the bed to get the ipad.

slightly off topic but ipads are a great learni ng tool for kids

Well the most obvious bonus of android is the multiple user logins which is not possible on an iPad.

Have 2 nexus 7 at home for the kids, but I can pick them up and login to my id to check my email any time I want.

A tablet without multiple users is pointless in my opinion.

If funds are not an issue you could consider the new Ipad Air. It has the same screen size as the large iPad, but narrower side bezels and much reduced weight. It is now not much heavier or larger than a mini, but has the larger screen that I find I really like- a great choice IMHO.

For a tablet I MUCH prefer using iOS over Android OS and will not buy another Android tablet, but for phones I find the much lower cost of an Android phone to be a good choice for me (largely because I do much less with it). I can buy a 5k Android phone and an iPad Air instead of a fancy iPhone. That's the choice that makes sense for me anyway...

If you get an i OS device be sure to install appsgonefree and check it each day. You will get LOTS of quality apps for free over time. This is must-have iOS app.

not really an apple fanboy, but the fact s ipad is better, i had a android 10.1 before i got a ipad and ended up giving it away, why? because even my 2 yr old son wouldnt play with it, if he cant play on the ipad then he wont even entertain the android, and all he really does is watch mickey mouse on youtube, what does that say to you?

I have a theory, but it is not make comments about mans family and kids.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...