Pattaya - Suvarnabhumi at 4am and need reliable transportation

Does anyone know of a good and reliable minivan to the airport, early in the morning? I know of a few people that ordered a taxi, and it never came, so hoping to find something more reliable at 4am. Im on the dark side, so if the taxi is a no show, then I might have problems to get to the airport on time.

Hi Fakename,

Taxi to get to Suvarnabhumi from Pattaya.

Regardless of time - 04:00 - no problem.

Driver's name is Khun Jak. He has been my driver for 13 years and has never been late - never.

His mobile telephone number is - 0818 175 882

Let him know Khun Chris introduced you.

Khun Jak has a Toyota Camry and charges 1500 - 1600 baht per trip. Please don't embarrass me by asking for a discount - it's a fantastic service, safe, comfortable and punctual.

Happy Trails

I use Mr Boon from Pataya to the airport pretty much every week for the last 7 years or so, he has 5 drivers and clean cars. His english is decent and he can be there on time.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mr-Boon-and-Friends-Taxi-Service-24hrsvancar-service-in-pattaya/128215993896666?fref=ts

+66 81 903 9176

Tell him Scott sent you.

I have used Mr King for over 5 years for lots of trips and always, always reliable - especially at 4 AM, since I know they will be there in case I over sleep!

BKK - Airport: 700 baht (pick up on return also, same fare even if plane really late)

BKK - Pattaya: 1200 baht (return same rate, of course)

Always new/newer cars, safe drivers and all tolls paid.

+668-4003-6063 (I always SMS day before, sometimes same day)

[email protected]

• Like 1