Rattanaburi (ish) Surin

RattaRooney

I saw something on another thread but didn't want to hijack so I revisited here.

I have now had 3 orders from the guy known as Burirampieman. All of the stuff I have had has been fantastic. Pies, pasties, stews, bacon, sausage, lasagne all great.

I actually live about 120kms from him but he always manages to get everythng delivered to me in perfect order and still frozen. I usually get a delivery by bus. He calls me when the bus leaves and gives me an eta. Great food and reliable service.

I will actually be meeting him for the first time soon. I have decided that I will venture into Surin and meet him on his monthly rounds.

I don't think I can post his details so I will just advise to Google his nickname, as above. He has a website.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

i am an Aussie living with my (Thai) wife an kids in Bangkok and will be moving to this area next March. It will be close to my wifes parents village so she will have something to do while I am away working. sounds like it will be a quiet a change from where we are now. Wait and see how I handle the quiet life.

Cheers