Afl

Go Weagles... although I must admit to being a Cats supporter. :o

Having being brought up in Geelong but movind to Perth in '95 I have divided loyalties... :D

A great game... bring on the 2006 season. :D

Go Weagles... although I must admit to being a Cats supporter. :o

Having being brought up in Geelong but movind to Perth in '95 I have divided loyalties... :D

A great game... bring on the 2006 season. :D

West Coast run out winners by about 3 goals.....Cox and Wirrrapunda both had a good game as did the WC midfield...Saints were no way disgraced though...Reinholdt, Hamill and Harvey all played well too, But in the end it was again the WC midfield that reigned supreme...rotation through the midfield ensured the Eagles had the run at the end...Kerr, Cousins and Judd all finished strong.....an onimous sign for the season...

Having been a long time supporter, I'm sticking with the Blues, although their performance last year have me feeling the way a St Kilda supporter must have been thinking a few years ago.

I tried to think like a collingwood supporter but was told inhaling the required amount of carbon monoxide would cause irreversable brain damage. At least now I understand the loyalty of their fanbase.

cv

Finally I have been able to procure ABC Asia Pacific up here in the sticks and I was so thrilled to see the adverts for all the super 14 rugby games, 2 NRL games per week and every AFL game.

To all those non believers, Yes there is a god. I have died and gone to heaven with all this great sport that I can watch sitting in my little retreat in Thailand.

Go the Cats

Finally I have been able to procure ABC Asia Pacific up here in the sticks and I was so thrilled to see the adverts for all the super 14 rugby games, 2 NRL games per week and every AFL game.

To all those non believers, Yes there is a god. I have died and gone to heaven with all this great sport that I can watch sitting in my little retreat in Thailand.

Go the Cats

Im glad you're enjoying the footy sezzo, what's involved in getting ABC Asia Pacific installed in my home. Who supplies this service, cost etc.

Im glad you're enjoying the footy sezzo, what's involved in getting ABC Asia Pacific installed in my home. Who supplies this service, cost etc.

You can get it from ABC Asia Pacific free to air broadcasts on satellite TV.

There is a thread discussing this on the Pattaya forum... look here.

:o

I live out in the sticks on the thai/lao border about as far east as you can get in thailand and I just shopped around the various providers in the area. I went with Dynasat TV as they could guarantee me that I can get ABC Asia Pacific. They get the Agila KU sat which gives you the ABC as well as heaps of pay tv stuff from the philipines. This is the same stuff you get from UBC. You also get the indian sat which is good if you want to watch any cricket on the sub continent.

PSI sat which I have seen as being the most popular provider in our area could not provide what Dynasat can give.

So far I am extremely happy with what I have been watching the past couple of weeks. Certainly beats watch 6 channels of soccer that you get on UBC.

:o

Having been a long time supporter, I'm sticking with the Blues, although their performance last year have me feeling the way a St Kilda supporter must have been thinking a few years ago.

I tried to think like a collingwood supporter but was told inhaling the required amount of carbon monoxide would cause irreversable brain damage. At least now I understand the loyalty of their fanbase.

cv

collywobbles back to normal first game of 2006, beaten sensless last quarter by the MIGHTY ADELAIDE CROWS :o

cv

collywobbles back to normal first game of 2006, beaten sensless last quarter by the MIGHTY ADELAIDE CROWS :o

Eagles Vs Crows today. The battle of the round.

Should be a good game!