Iraqi wrestling coach dies of heart attack in Phuket

webfact

Iraqi wrestling coach dies of heart attack in Phuket
Phuket Gazette

PHUKET: -- A coach with the Iraqi wrestling team in Phuket for the Asian Junior Wrestling Championships died of a heart attack on Saturday night while returning from a night out on Phuket’s renowned Soi Bangla.

Kadee Abes, 44, from Iraq, was pronounced dead at 1:28am yesterday, Dr Patrinee Thammasrisawat of Patong Hospital told the Phuket Gazette.

“We tried for about two hours to save him, but failed. The cause of death was a heart attack,” Dr Patrinee said.

Patong Police Duty Officer Nikorn Chuthong explained that Mr Abes was with six other members of the Iraqi wrestling team support squad when he suffered the attack.

“After the wrestling competition on Saturday, tour van driver Thinnakorn Jingjit picked up seven of them from their hotel in Phuket Town and took them to Soi Bangla.

“After they finished walking around, at about 12:47am, they got back in the van to return to their hotel in town. On their way, Mr Abes went into shock and fell unconscious in the van. His friends rushed him to Patong Hospital,” Lt Col Nikorn said.

Source: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket_news/2013/Iraqi-wrestling-coach-dies-of-heart-attack-in-Phuket-21358.html

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2013-06-17

Being Iraqi & I ASSUME muslime, he could not of possibly been drinking, partaking in illegal substance abuse OR with th ecompany pf a questionnable lady! whistling.gif

“After they finished walking around, at about 12:47am, they got back in the van to return to their hotel in town. On their way, Mr Abes went into shock and fell unconscious in the van."

At least the "lady" is out of the question! blink.png

...drugs can be placed in any drink...water, soft drink, juice or soda....

...hatred and resentment of foreigners is rampant....alarming...and dangerous....at every turn...

That's a big call.

That said, I never leave my drink unattended when going to the hong nam, and alway watch the drink from the bar, to my hand.

• Like 1

...drugs can be placed in any drink...water, soft drink, juice or soda....

...hatred and resentment of foreigners is rampant....alarming...and dangerous....at every turn...

Are there drugs that cause heart attacks?