Chang Beer Girls

gerrythepoet

I've had many Thai girls ask my why I don't have my body hair removed, apparently full-body's not that unusual here.

If they're honest they'll tell you most think excessive (from their POV) body hair is gross.

Of course all the hirsute posters here have been told the opposite for decades and believed it.

My girls like their men fat and bald and wearing glasses, really into control freaks too, oh yes. . .

Looks like they've reached their target market then,doesn't it?laugh.png

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all thank you gerrythepoet, theblether, Eesat and boosta for your activity in this thread. I have been lurking for five years and strange enough this thread has lured me into the database of thaivisa.

My first reaction was it must be a joke, a troll post of sorts, after theblether's excellent post I even suspected a setup from theblether for recognition of his intellect, but after contemplating that it seems way below his style.

I now think that gerrythepoet is actually a real person and this really happened (which is actually more worrying).

I still have some questions regarding this event:

1. Did you clean another table or the table where you where sitting?

2. Did you rearrange the chairs at your table or at another table?

3. Did the rearranging and cleaning happen simultanous when you were on your way out, or at different times during this night out?

4. Did you actually ask the owner about who through the crisps away? If so, was the owner as surprised you buying crisps for them as we are?

5. Which flavour crisps did you buy for them?

6. Will you be buying them crisps again tonight?

I know its a lot of questions, but if there wheren't so many questions, I would not have bothered registering.

A final word of warning: don't throw stuff at thai people. Especially not when other people are around. Even if it is meant friendly, it is not.

And a final request. Please take your camera with you tonight. I would like to see some evidence of their beauty and hollow brains.

Thanks

elcaro

• Like 1

i have to say blether that is about as accurate description of the situation as I have read.

Thanks very much sir :wai:

You're quite a learned man Blether and perhaps not so aptly named. I always look forward to your posts across the full spectrum of forums. Keep up the blether Blether and us all both amused and educated.

As for the OP - maybe we could start a Darwin Awards forum for such posts as his

• Like 1

i have to say blether that is about as accurate description of the situation as I have read.

Thanks very much sir wai.gif

You're quite a learned man Blether and perhaps not so aptly named. I always look forward to your posts across the full spectrum of forums. Keep up the blether Blether and us all both amused and educated.

As for the OP - maybe we could start a Darwin Awards forum for such posts as his

Do you live here or another one of those types of "tourist"?

Seems like a package of "crisps" means a lot more to you than to them ...... Hope you are able to rebound from what must have been such a shocking experience of having someone toss a small package of crackers in the trash and move on with your life.

the Moral of the story is that even people in developing countries are not especially impressed with a gift of a package of crisps ...... why would they be ?

Simple and fun fact. They are called Pretty girls for a reason. Maybe if they were called Smart girls they would behave in a different manner /shrug. Nice to look at but it's rare to find one that can hold a conversation with out missing looking in the pocket mirrior. Just smile drink their beer have a nice night. Trying to figure out what someone else is thinking is never easy yet alone someone from a massivly different culture....

Oddly enough I bet somewhere on a Thai forum there are a couple of Beer Chang girls laughing about the Farang who busses tables and buys chips for Beer girls. Something about Kee-Nok and maybe he wants a job to clean after other people...... Not sure but with the Irony of the world would make me laugh,

First of all thank you gerrythepoet, theblether, Eesat and boosta for your activity in this thread. I have been lurking for five years and strange enough this thread has lured me into the database of thaivisa.

My first reaction was it must be a joke, a troll post of sorts, after theblether's excellent post I even suspected a setup from theblether for recognition of his intellect, but after contemplating that it seems way below his style.

I now think that gerrythepoet is actually a real person and this really happened (which is actually more worrying).

I still have some questions regarding this event:

1. Did you clean another table or the table where you where sitting?

2. Did you rearrange the chairs at your table or at another table?

3. Did the rearranging and cleaning happen simultanous when you were on your way out, or at different times during this night out?

4. Did you actually ask the owner about who through the crisps away? If so, was the owner as surprised you buying crisps for them as we are?

5. Which flavour crisps did you buy for them?

6. Will you be buying them crisps again tonight?

I know its a lot of questions, but if there wheren't so many questions, I would not have bothered registering.

A final word of warning: don't throw stuff at thai people. Especially not when other people are around. Even if it is meant friendly, it is not.

And a final request. Please take your camera with you tonight. I would like to see some evidence of their beauty and hollow brains.

Thanks

elcaro

Surprisingly after having read various inputs I was not at all sure what to expect when I went at 8pm to the same shop. There was only the Cheers girl and seven tables taken. She called my name and took me to a table that had 2 chairs laid out. The empty glasses and bottles as well as a bucket of half filled ice was at the table. She took away the empties and mopped down the table and asked what I wanted. After that performance I was sorry I forgot to take the camera and ordered one bottle of Cheers. I did not buy any crisps or leave a tip. Odd you might think that i did not leave a tip.

I think this thread has gone on for a fair while and there are issues here which are well beyond the actual scope of the story, in all fairness at least it has encouraged a wide variety of readers to partake in the banter.

With regards to your searching questions here are my answers as follows:

1. I only cleaned one table did not clear it for that had already been done before the owner had to go and see to other customers inside the shop
  2. I only rearranged the chairs at the table I had cleaned- my table only had one chair.
  3. The cleaning only happened when I saw the owner leave and the two Chang girls were standing by that table.
  4. The packet was thrown away by a drunk Muay Thai fighter
  5. Sorry cannot remember the flavours but they were both different and written in Thai not Lay.
  6. As above nothing was bought.

Hope the above gives you a clearer picture.

93% of communication is non-verbal.

You seem to have been under the mistaken impression that it was part of their job to bus the tables, while of course they would perceive that as a tremendous insult, their job is to look pretty and encourage beer sales full stop.

Your buying them a packet of crisps under those conditions may have been perceived also as an insult, since if they're going to be tipped it should be in cash. Your gesture could be interpreted as if they could not afford to buy their own, many of these girls do very well indeed, making more than most English teachers.

Plus this is very fattening food, which they can't afford to gain.

You'd call making more than most English teachers doing very well,would you?blink.png

for a thai yes,wouldnt you??

chang-beer-girls-thailande.jpg

sorted

With the thought of just wanting to see the prettys again ... should I be required to buy any 3 lassies a packet of crisps ...

Counting from left to right ... #2, 6 and 8 ... all I hope is that none chosen have big hands ... I'm not very good at that ... goof.gif

Sorry ... I think I have lowered the tone of this discussion.

no bullshit no lowered tone 6&8 for sure :)

• Like 2

Beer Girls on Their Jobs and Drunk Customers

streettalk4671_0.jpg

For those interested in what happens from the pretties perspective, have a read of this article ...

interview-beer-girls

Plus a nod to TallGuyJohninBKK for the original post

But more fun is to read the original thread with lots of photos ... whistling.gif

on this thread ... beer-promo-ladies;-tiger-heineken-etc in the Business Forum.

These girls look familiair.

O'Reilly's right?

Beer Girls on Their Jobs and Drunk Customers

Posted Image

For those interested in what happens from the pretties perspective, have a read of this article ...

interview-beer-girls

Plus a nod to TallGuyJohninBKK for the original post

But more fun is to read the original thread with lots of photos ... Posted Image

on this thread ... beer-promo-ladies;-tiger-heineken-etc in the Business Forum.

These girls look familiair.

O'Reilly's right?

Oh really?

****Thai language removed**** is nice. whistling.gif

...quick offer her some crisps.

Edited by metisdead
English is the only acceptable language, except within the Thai language forum, where of course using Thai is allowed.

Not sure, but she's certainly a beautiful girl. 402.gif

My lady hit me a kick for taking their photo.....oh well, ho hum. I told her it wasn't for me, it was for you guys. coffee1.gif

Thanks for taking one for the team ... thumbsup.gif

post-104736-0-37052000-1372638599_thumb.

So I suppose her phone number is out of the question ... whistling.gif

"I told her it wasn't for me, it was for you guys."

BTW ... you are welcome to use my name in vain for any suitable photo!

I hope the crop and reproduced photo is OK?

Edited by David48

Oh aye it's okay........the good / bad news is that Mercedes Girl flies back to the UK today. That means I can take a lot more photos without the risk of getting done in.

Just don't grass me in eh? smile.png

Anyway, an interloper, the Singha Girl from The Sisters Restaurant on Saturday night.

942309_557486237623036_874503948_n.jpg

The things I do for you coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Oh aye it's okay........the good / bad news is that Mercedes Girl flies back to the UK today. That means I can take a lot more photos without the risk of getting done in.

Just don't grass me in eh? smile.png

Anyway, an interloper, the Singha Girl from The Sisters Restaurant on Saturday night.

942309_557486237623036_874503948_n.jpg

The things I do for you coffee1.gif

I'd be sticking with Chang tonight

1045053_557379730967020_1786755934_n.jpg

Tonight's Chang Girls.

I can't remember the name of the restaurant I was in, I must be getting old. sad.png

Heres a 3rd looksyblink.png

Id say half falang also, and much nicer looking than the Lao Khao girls.

Edited by krisb

I'll maybe wander back down and interview her, ask her her heritage. I've got some time on my hands now that Mercedes Girl has flown home. She's thinking about joining this forum so some of you had better watch, she has a sharp kick and knows how to use it. coffee1.gif

• Like 1