Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel

josho86

Tripadvisor means nothingand isn't reliable.

Any person can write good or bad reviews without much effort.

Accor hotels CEO just came out in the news saying it doesnt hold much weight as he made a fake account and rubbished competitors.

• Like 1

Accor hotels CEO just came out in the news saying it doesnt hold much weight as he made a fake account and rubbished competitors.

i dont really care if tripadvisor isn't trustworthy. the question i ask was has anyone stayed at this hotel before

You have chosen wisely. Good value for money. The manager is a very friendly and helpful Dutchman called Peter. Small minus is that it is a bit noisy as it is located on Rat-U-Thid 200 Pee Road. Beach, Jung Ceylon, dozens of restaurants and Bangla Road are all within short walking distance. No need for taxi's which is a BIG plus.

You have chosen wisely. Good value for money. The manager is a very friendly and helpful Dutchman called Peter. Small minus is that it is a bit noisy as it is located on Rat-U-Thid 200 Pee Road. Beach, Jung Ceylon, dozens of restaurants and Bangla Road are all within short walking distance. No need for taxi's which is a BIG plus.

thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. :)

I've been asking myself what is a "boutique" hotel ?

I know a boutique is a small shop so is a boutique hotel a small hotel ?

It's a fancy description to justify charging more money ...

the prices look reasonable for the patong terrace boutique hotel. when i booked it in april i got the deluxe room for 1,300 baht a night

post-177941-0-38798200-1372062280_thumb.

post-177941-0-29504600-1372062290_thumb.

the prices look reasonable for the patong terrace boutique hotel. when i booked it in april i got the deluxe room for 1,300 baht a night

Great ! About the same price as a guesthouse room. Looks nice.

i dont really care if tripadvisor isn't trustworthy. the question i ask was has anyone stayed at this hotel before

Why not link their website instead of tripadvisor?

Edited by LivinginKata
Inflammatory remark removed

Not sure whether the OP booked for April or October as he mentions both. Anyways neither are in peak season and most guesthouse are charging around the 600 to 700 range at those times with even lower rates in the wetter months. Prices at present along Nanai, Banzaan, San Sabai extension etc are all around 500 with some even quoting 450.

Not sure whether the OP booked for April or October as he mentions both. Anyways neither are in peak season and most guesthouse are charging around the 600 to 700 range at those times with even lower rates in the wetter months. Prices at present along Nanai, Banzaan, San Sabai extension etc are all around 500 with some even quoting 450.

I booked the hotel in April for 6 nights in October.

Ah yeah by the way I wouldn't class it as a guesthouse I would class more like a hotel.