Early bird Japan Market opinion

Like I said it's the Early bird discussion but opinions are welcomed ..........

My opinion is that the Yen will drop less than the Market goes up and only relevant to a currency hedged ETF for me as I don't trade currency directly but opinions on both would be welcomed by me.

I believe that don't fight the Fed will apply eventually to the Japan market it's just a matter of when and if it's just a backstop for worldwide drops or an actual increase in market value

I hope it keeps dropping because it looks pretty good long term to me already but I would like to see what happens on the next set of policy decisions

Feel free to help me out with your advice and opinions.

Anything under 10,000 will be hard to resist for me as an entry point and under 9000 looks pretty solid to me with 7000 a very hard level to break for nay length of time without some very serious problems.

I see Japan being at least the best house in a bad neighborhood when US money slows down and see money flowing there because of it slowly beginning in Sept and picking up steam to bubble territory over a multi year time period

Early for me but maybe some of you are in already and don't think it's early at all ?