your last gift to your thai lady?

Cheapcharly

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought my wife a new washing machine for her birthday biggrin.png The old one was leaking

After she saw the new one I thought I would be leaking red fluids facepalm.gif

As for next year I think I will hand over cash and let her go shopping

I bought my wife a new washing machine for her birthday biggrin.png The old one was leaking

After she saw the new one I thought I would be leaking red fluids facepalm.gif

As for next year I think I will hand over cash and let her go shopping

Your gift wasn't appreciated?

Did she mention why she thought it was inappropriate?

Edited by David48

What gifts do Thai ladies buy their farang boyfriends ???

The fact that you ask that question, and the fact that you think there could be an answer for such a question, says so much about you...I hope for your sake you will become less bitter with time.

When she was my girlfriend, she bought me the same things she does now as my wife - a watch (on my third now) , neckties, books, CDs, shirts, gold chain, a tailor made suit...

The fact that you ask that question, and the fact that you think there could be an answer for such a question, says so much about you...I hope for your sake you will become less bitter with time.

When she was my girlfriend, she bought me the same things she does now as my wife - a watch (on my third now) , neckties, books, CDs, shirts, gold chain, a tailor made suit...

Indeed Joe. His avatar "Marstons" is the brand name of a famous English bitter beer. Very Freudian.

May be the proper question to ask was :-

What was the last gift your Thai lady gave you ?

And did you like it?

beatdeadhorse.gif

She fulfilled that potential and now takes care of me........I'm 49 and retired she's 36 and due to her potential is pulling in 250k+ a month.....none of the wisecracks thanks.

She must be busy. I bet you don't see her much.

Every couple of weeks Im down near Hua Hin she's in BKK, but then we have skype daily if necessary.

May be the proper question to ask was :-

What was the last gift your Thai lady gave you ?

And did you like it?

beatdeadhorse.gif

She fulfilled that potential and now takes care of me........I'm 49 and retired she's 36 and due to her potential is pulling in 250k+ a month.....none of the wisecracks thanks.

She must be busy. I bet you don't see her much.

No but i bet the doctor doescheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Just can't help yourself ehcoffee1.gif

• Like 1

What Is a Woman?

A real woman is a man's best friend. She will never stand him up and never let him down.

She will reassure him when he feels insecure and comfort him after a bad day.

She will inspire him to do things he never thought he could do; to live without fear and forget regret.

She will enable him to express his deepest emotions and give in to his most intimate desires.

She will make sure he always feels as though he's the most beautiful man in the room and will enable him to be the most
confident, sexy, seductive, invincible ...

.... No wait... I'm thinking of alcohol.....................

Coat on, door open, gone...................tongue.png

Ohh big assumption i am bitter, whats to be bitter about, good you got a girlfriend with such a good job to pay for such niceties. The only thing i am bitter about is not being able to get a good pint of English bitter thanks. Prey do expand on what a normal question says so much about me??? There was actually an answer to the question as you gave one. I was just curios as to what comes back the other way, and if i ever need to know the time i will drop you a line. many thanks for the answer to my question.facepalm.gif

Yesterday a trip to Bang Saray and a seafood restaurant - she loves seafood.

Today I have 'heart no good'.

Some days you cannot win.

I hear ya. Some days life is a steeplchase rather than a pleasant jog on the sand.

• Like 1

Took my wife for a trip to KL and Singapore visiting Universal and Marina Bay Sands. Bought my wife some perfume (Chanel Chance) she wanted for a long time already and bought some shoes and bags.

Maybe a more interesting question is what is your wifes last gift to you?

My wife bought me an Armani watch for my birthday.

Just bought here a new Toyota Fortuna and her father a new Toyota pick-up. And she and he have thanked me many times and are still doing so.

And, no smart ass remarks please from the cynical bunch, please. I've been in Thailand a long time and have had many Thai girlfriends (some good and some terrible) ... so I'm not some naive, p___y struck old fart that's being taken advantage of. Fortunately after many years of searching I've found the (nearly) perfect woman.

I have also been in Thailand years and know how relationships can change over night, just as in my home country. Your money, your choice, however I would personally put the vehicles especially the father's in my name and give them full use.

I am not trying to be a smart ass but why buy such valuble items for a girlfriend and her father?. Would you do it back home, is it due to their employment?.

Sorry I just don't understand someone that claims to know Thailand would buy brand new cars as gifts.

There is a man I know who has lived here 30+ years and his girlfriend asked for a new car, he bought her a toy car and she left him. It was his way of testing her and it worked.

If you can easily afford it then whatever makes you happy but it just sounds to me like you're buying affection. No offence meant but it sounds overly generous to me, unless you have been together at least 5 years and know her inside out.

• Like 1

'There is a man I know who has lived here 30+ years and his girlfriend asked for a new car, he bought her a toy car and she left him.'

good chance that would happen 'back home' too?

Not sure Thais are very happy when you take the p*** out of them.

'There is a man I know who has lived here 30+ years and his girlfriend asked for a new car, he bought her a toy car and she left him.'

And the girlfriend asking for a new car is not taking the p... too?

• Like 1

And the girlfriend asking for a new car is not taking the p... too?

Might be, might not be. depends on the relationship. same 'back home'