your last gift to your thai lady?

Cheapcharly

I gave my Thai wife a big professional Karaoke set , she and all her family are good singers and have a great time singing together .

I have given her gold in the past , she has sold most of it very profitably towards buying her son a tractor .

I won't buy any more gold .

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not telling you cos a certain member will go mad and cast it up for the next 10 years.

Anyway two days after I gave her the gift I dumped her.

Oh well. Posted Image

Was it your pin code?

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

What she wanted: the latest smartphone, yet another gold necklace, a house, a car, a fridge for mom, a pick-up truck for dad, a motocy for her "brother", a bundle of cash to buy medicine for the fatally sick water buffalo.

What I got her: a Buddhist book teaching the precept of non-attachment to material goods.

How she liked it: we're not together anymore, thank Buddha! Oh, and she left the book behind when she moved out.

Edited by Misterwhisper
  • Like 2

My last Thai gf (4 years ago) always forgot to say 'thank you' when I gave her something.

Seems to be a Thai habit.

Still mucks my head around.

Must be a Thai / Farang habit, because usually when I see a Thai lady receiving a present from another Thai, I can't keep count of the Cop khun kha's and associated wai's

Edited by jbrain

My last Thai gf (4 years ago) always forgot to say 'thank you' when I gave her something.

Seems to be a Thai habit.

Still mucks my head around.

Must be a Thai / Farang habit, because usually when I see a Thai lady receiving a present from another Thai, I can't keep count of the Cop khun kha's and associated wai's

I would give my ex missus a new Dutch oven every morning, never thanked once.

• Like 2

I'm not telling you cos a certain member will go mad and cast it up for the next 10 years.

Oh well. coffee1.gif

Was it your pin code?

A Versace dress seeing how you asked.

Now that's done it, he's going to go mad. coffee1.gif

Oh well. coffee1.gif

Was it your pin code?

A Versace dress seeing how you asked.

Now that's done it, he's going to go mad. coffee1.gif

I noticed they have nice Versace dresses at the night bazaar coffee1.gif

• Like 2

Oh well. coffee1.gif

You didn't give her the key's to an Aston Martin or a fork lift truck, clap2.gifcheesy.gif

Priceless

CCC

• Like 1

Just bought here a new Toyota Fortuna and her father a new Toyota pick-up. And she and he have thanked me many times and are still doing so.

And, no smart ass remarks please from the cynical bunch, please. I've been in Thailand a long time and have had many Thai girlfriends (some good and some terrible) ... so I'm not some naive, p___y struck old fart that's being taken advantage of. Fortunately after many years of searching I've found the (nearly) perfect woman.

• Like 1

Oh well. coffee1.gif

Gee ... another tough guy

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MInd6S1vvGI/Tbc3-CfSxRI/AAAAAAAAACc/MsN7NDGcyMw/s1600/Image%252B%2525253D%252BTrump%252BYou%25252527re%252Bfired%252BTo%252BBishop%252BNowotnik%252BOf%252BRye%252BTown.jpg

Edited by Maestro
Changed font formatting of quoted text to what it originally was..